Header Wallpaper

Labradorite

AvatarsahasraraBliss6661 min to read

Is it a stone or crystal..?
I got it as a gift as an extra from the seller in a parcel I ordered online.

Is it safe? For me astrologically, blue saphhire is safe.

CAN I use this labradorite? What are its uses? How to store energy?

#20
sahasraraBliss666said:
Lunar Dance 666said:
sahasraraBliss666said:

Hmm actually cholesterol was high yesterday I went for blood test.. Then afterwards in the noon, I held this stone in my left hand and try to feel anything. Then in the night I was anxious what if and I was anticipating hearr attack cuz was having mild in and in heart but very rarely and occasionally... I was anxious last night that I couldn't swallow saliva which caused my heart beat fast and I felt like fainting and I could see my visions going dark.

I believe this was due to my fear that caused anxiety. Then went to hospital, ECG, OXYGEN, BP, was all normal. Should I take this cholesterol medicine? It is known for causing strokes. I was taking raw garlic everyday since last two days, maybe it also caused this event condition?

Hey,
garlic thins the blood and lowers blood pressure.

Also if you are talking about statins, they are linked to muscle aches (early symptoms) and heart attacks (which they say to prevent). Especially if you want to quit using them you have to very slowly build the use off. Serious side effects if you instantly quit.

Hmmm thank you. I didn't take statins.
I took too much garlic I think and can this be bad for stomach? Why was I burping.... Acidity?... Now I still have occasional mild aches on the stomach area below ribcage left side.

I didn't mention, you could be experiencing problems with the gallbladder, especially if pain is on the right side.
Here's a video that may help (about 4 minutes long): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WQ9mPnOtVs

#21
This is the targeted message.
sahasraraBliss666said:
Lunar Dance 666said:
sahasraraBliss666said:

Hmmm thank you. I didn't take statins.
I took too much garlic I think and can this be bad for stomach? Why was I burping.... Acidity?... Now I still have occasional mild aches on the stomach area below ribcage left side.

garlic is also antiseptic, and well.. The gastro-intestinal discomfort could very well be caused by eating too much garlic, like half a bulb in one go in example..
As its been used in the past to deal with all kinds of nasties in thw digestive system.

Also I saw your other reply, no cholesterol is not something you can feel.
It sounds like you might be experiencing hypochondria (if said term is correct) or are overly worrying about yourself.

I added ginger, garlic, onion on pan with water and heated for 30 mins.. Or more. Then I drank it. Less than half cup.

Took twice maybe for three or two days. It must have caused this gastro problem burping whole week....

onions are also known to cause gassing.. and they also work on the kidneys, as in expelling fluids..

Im pretty sure that this is what caused the gastro problem.

Have you been drinking enough? Water, etc, not alcohol, lol.

Temporarily inactive.