Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Kundalini rising

ischariot666

Shit, I've done alot of meditation and chakrawork the past few weeks, and now this night I felt like some being/succubus were doing something in my lower body(i thought it was sex), and now some hours later I feel like my kundalini is about to rise, its very hot in the base of the spine, and I think it's moving up... Could any experienced member help me with going through this, in case it is to go all the way? My astral senses isn't developed, so I can not communicate with any demons...

This isn't the Kundalini rising. You will know when it does, also Satan will help to guide you through the process. It is more likely that you stimulated the Kundalini through meditation and it is sending energy up your spine. This will begin to happen as we advance. Keep up with your meditations, and keep consistant.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ischariot666" <ischariot666@... wrote:

Shit, I've done alot of meditation and chakrawork the past few weeks, and now this night I felt like some being/succubus were doing something in my lower body(i thought it was sex), and now some hours later I feel like my kundalini is about to rise, its very hot in the base of the spine, and I think it's moving up... Could any experienced member help me with going through this, in case it is to go all the way? My astral senses isn't developed, so I can not communicate with any demons...

have u open and unblock ur chakras?
perhaps u should start if u haven't done so
will help you advance

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ischariot666" <ischariot666@... wrote:

It is very unlikely it is a rising, I had similar experiences in the past, the Serpent first needs to wake up, so I think it would be a Serpent awakening for you, if you are 200 percent sure that the Serpent is awake, you should understand that it has to rise up then drop before it does the initial rising, though I think it is much more likely that you are going to go through a Serpent awakening, it is a very good idea to get rid of all sexual hangups you have, as this allows your Serpent to awaken.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

activate the third eye chakra, and use it in conjunction with the root chakra. Breathe the root chakra energy into the third eye by focusing between the genitalia and anus and inhale deeply and try to suck as much root chakra energy into your third eye as you can, keep working on your third eye until when you pulse the third eye your vision goes blurry, thats when you know the third eye is active. and just keep using the root and third eye to raise the serpent higher and higher and higher. The initial kundalini rising is going to be very painful. But the awakenings get less painful as the serpent moves up through the chakras.

I'll throw in.. my experience with an active serpent a while back, my base chakra was so active I even forgot what "normal" or prior was. I just tossed it because to me that's what's most natural. and I was becoming more sexually free and it was always hot for the most part. And most of the time and a lot of times in rushes just like that, feeling that way but knowing it wasnt an external entity. I learned it was definetly my own quick. It can feel like sex. Wanting to, everything between I do not have a good description right now! have a lot of details and diff ideas about then, but I didn't raise my serpent, I wasn't ready for that. That's what I think ATM now.

For you it sounds a little diff. Yeah sometimes blocked chakras tingle and

If you have a sort of relationship with a demon though then uh. Yeah. Just being around them could likely make things more active but with your meditation factor my best bet is yeah
Idk good luck hope all of our iput helps

Maxine mentioned that we can also 'exhale' the energy out. visualize the fire leaving the chakra. Also, water is the opposite of fire, so visualizing and condensing water in the base chakra might help. (I am just offering a possibility based on all of the available information. This is not professional advice.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back