Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Just wondering/.....

spiritstrider1

I was trying to meditate some pretty awesome stuff in my mind lately.. Like imagining myself in the astral battle field where all the great gods are killing off the scum of creation, our enemies the Jews, tainted Nordics and those fucking greys. Imagined the astral dimension in the black light, hence Quintessence or some other. I imagined myself glowing gold and white, flying through like a glowing phantom.
I imagined sending ruinous energy waves and cascading them in complicated flows exploding through the massive groups of enemies I imagined and such, erupting like small nukes.

Imagining them on impact from my energies they would erupt into nothing but bone and flesh. Kept doing that and on my way forward I thought I saw a demoness with 5 arms swinging swords like she was an india based goddess she was fucking awesome as she swung through many groups of enemies in masterful fashion.

I imagined I went behind her and clung to her back and she grinned at me, and I would light up supportive energies into her body and heard her give thanks to me....I than would fly up into the higher regions of the battle field dimension and glow brighter and brighter, gathering rejuvenating energy to give to all the gods fighting from what I could see, giving them supportive energy in a kind of a geeky fashion you know like final fantasy style boosting their stats up to maximum degree. After this fantastic super duper vision I had, I felt tired....Think I ACTUALLY did all this crazy shit in the astral or did I just tire myself out from in my own mind? If it worked damn I cant believe how easy it was, all I did was imagine it and fill it with good intention.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back