Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Jewish intelligence is NOT the reason for their wealth and power!

kyleshand

The Israeli media is bragging about the number and power of Jewish billionaires. Jews who are less than 1% of the worlds population are 11% of all the worlds billionaires. There is 165 Jewish billionaires out of a total of 1426 billionaires. (Note this does not take into account crypto Jews, the Jews who are hiding their Jewish identity and pretending to be gentiles)

Also out of the top 50 richest people on the planet, a third are Jews. The following article explains

http://mondoweiss.net/2013/04/forbes-je ... llionaires

One might argue the only reason Jews have so much wealth and power is simply due to a higher IQ, but it is not so.

Here is why: Jews are only 1% of the worlds population, they are about 12 million in number. The average IQ of the Askhenazi Jewish population is 110. And that is only the Askhenazi Jewish population, the Sephardic Jews have IQ's similar to that of other Arabs.

Compared to the average White IQ which is around 100 and the average east Asian IQ which is 105

BUT there are close to a billion Whites world wide and even more east Asians. So within the White population and east Asian population, there are still far more than 12 million people (the total number of Jews) who have IQ's at 110 and over. In fact I would hazard a guess there even more than 12 million who have genius level IQ's. IQ's of 150+. An IQ of 110 is actually not exceptional, although it is higher than average.

The Jewish average IQ is 110 out of a total world population of 12 million people. Less than that actually because, the 110 figure is only true of the Ashkenazi Jews.  The White average IQ is 100 out of a total world population of 1 billion people. So within that White population of 1 billion there are far more than 12 million of us who have IQ's of 110 and over.

And this is only Whites and east Asians I am talking about, there are of course many more high IQ individuals in other races, although less frequently than in the White and east Asian populations, but they do exist.

In fact consider the whole of gentile humanity, close to 7 billion people. Is there really not at least 12 million who have IQ's of 110 or above?

Whilst one would expect Jews to be slightly overrepresented for their numbers, having an average IQ of 110, the amount of wealth and power they have goes far beyond what can be accounted for by this little IQ difference.

At Harvards for instance, there is almost the same number of Jewish students as White students, despite the fact Whites are 60+% of the US population and Jews are 2%.

Jewish intelligence is NOT the reason for their succes, wealth, riches and power. The answer to it, besides the obvious which is ethnic networking, are in that Bible, the blueprint for their NWO plans. Listen to High Priestess Maxine's sermon - The Bible A Book Of Jewish Witchcraft if you haven't already as it is a fantastic sermon which explains far more than I am able to go into in this post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr6vpBaxMPI

http://brighterbrains.org/articles/entr ... ws-so-high

I thought Times mag had a front cover dedicated to the Ashkenazi brain and their Success.

However New York Times is the only cover I can see.

PS. Nat Geo channel is PUSHING endless documentary on Nazis, every time I switch it on.. lol I think they got a crush on Hitler, Goebbels and Himmler and Co.
Of course it's the usual ominous music, the evil dictator theatrics.

However, no one answered nor aired my question.. tell me, why was the British Royals (German, Sax Coburgs involved with the Nazi Party.. ??

I seen Margaret's eyes. They are lizards. She didn't bother to conceal hers.

Watch the coronation ceremony when you have a chance... And listen carefully to the words in the oath.

Whites dominate the Genius department. 
by  HP Don Danko
Real intelligence is creative intelligence. Which is highly found in the White race. We are a product of the Nordic gods; of the same blood. 
The purer the better.
The I.Q results are manipulated by the People of the Book.
define:genius 

The jewish race can not create. 
The People of the Book have had all gentiles by the balls through milleniums by their Torah and Bible. 
I refuse to admit that our race, though fallen, is less intelligent that this walking deadman. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back