Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Isopsephy and Ancient Greek

Virael_

Website
www.satanisgod.org
I have doubts, I wanted to focus on the Iliad and other isopsephy-related things, but there is the problem that the words no longer have the letters Vaw, Qoppa and Tsampi, so all the isopsephy values would be wrong.

Or have they constructed the geometry of the text to fit the current Greek alphabet?

I saw that someone somehow managed to work out where Vaw should be put, but I couldn't find any dictionaries with words containing Vaw.

An example is:
"Menin aeide thea..."
which becomes:
"Menin aveide thea..."

I have also tried pronouncing the words with Vaw and without, and when I pronounce them with Vaw I feel it is more correct, it gives me that sense of Greek precision.

For Qoppa from what I understand, you can find it in place of Kappa in front of the letters Omega, Omicron and Upsilon.

For Heta, you can find it in front of those letters that have a C-shaped spirit above them, or perhaps in place of Eta.

For Tsampi, it is not yet clear to me.

I need a dictionary with words with Vaw, this matter causes me insecurity and indecision when I try to experiment with isopsephia.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back