Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

is there any power to the mantra OM MANI PADME HUM?

Lance Chapman

OM MANI PADME HUM (ohm-mah-nee-pod-may-hum)

i am just wondering if this chant has any power associated with it,
can this chant have any powerful and beneficial effect on someone?

This is a standard mantra, often chanted in Tibet, India and other places in the Far East. It translates into 'The jewel is in the heart of the lotus' which refers to the pineal gland. The crown chakra is often reffered to as the 'thousand petaled lotus' and in Western occultism- the real meaning of 'the goat of a thousand young.' The horns are symbolic of the glyph for the planet Mercury, which further symbolizes the witchpower, vril, chi, life force, etc.

By vibrating this mantra into your pineal gland, it can stimulate it.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lance Chapman" <bethrezan@... wrote:

oh,
thank you so very much.
i am truly grateful for that information
i was a little confused on wether that would do anything useful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

This is a standard mantra, often chanted in Tibet, India and other places in the Far East. It translates into 'The jewel is in the heart of the lotus' which refers to the pineal gland. The crown chakra is often reffered to as the 'thousand petaled lotus' and in Western occultism- the real meaning of 'the goat of a thousand young.' The horns are symbolic of the glyph for the planet Mercury, which further symbolizes the witchpower, vril, chi, life force, etc.

By vibrating this mantra into your pineal gland, it can stimulate it.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lance Chapman" <bethrezan@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back