Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Im so lost.....

kody_kingston

The church of satan does NOT believe n satan.... Wtf? Im new to this n done my ritual to give him my soul for further knownledge n wealth.7 we've been communicating n this i read this which i find HIGHLY untrue....

kondy, don't get confused, father satan is our true creator, u don't come to satan because of wealth, your main aim should be reaching the godhead and to see satanism reigning supreme. just be patient, and whatever answer you need ask father satan directly.

@Kody. I've found, most outsiders lack the concept of Satan and the Gods/Goddesses being the good guys.

Of course, they've never encountered them, in a recognizable way.

Don't try to come to Father because you want money. That is so sick. That is of the enemy program. Ask Him what you can do for Him and do it. You don't give Him your soul. That is BS enemy shit. You don't give him your soul for further knowledge and wealth. That is BS enemy crap. You Dedicate to Him out of respect. ASK HIM what can I do for you?

Hi on uour response to kondy you saidspeak to Lord Satan Hinself if been trying to speak to him but dont know how any help Hail Satan Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone

---- charlesputus@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote ----

kondy, don't get confused, father satan is our true creator, u don't come to satan because of wealth, your main aim should be reaching the godhead and to see satanism reigning supreme. just be patient, and whatever answer you need ask father satan directly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back