Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Identifying part Jews around you

darkmonkey666

I want to expose a scam going on in your own community my community and everywhere else most likely. These people are not human like you or I. It doesn't matter the percentage of Jewish blood or even if they are aware of it or not. If they have Jewish blood they are a iJew. When you are spiritually open you will know this for a fact.

It may not always be obvious from their features. There is a Chance if the person has a tiny percentage of Jewish blood they will not have Jewish features however the more Jewish blood you get the more Jewish the person will look. So you cannot always go on this alone. It does not matter the outward race of the person (for example black Asian white etc). If they have Jewish blood they are a Jew.

So we are going to go into personality traits. kind of suddenly realizing wait a minute they pretty much all act the same (I have one of these part Jews as a downstairs neighbor but he does have some jew features I thought about it and realized this) is what inspired me to write this and gave me the idea. So that people are aware once people are onto this they can't trick you any more or get any more victims. So yeah it is possible to identify a part Jew even if they don't have obvious or any features.

A jew will be overly nice to someone they want something from. Their way of offering help or befriending will always be so they can end up using or parasiting off of someone and will force their way into someone's life for this.

There are people who have a very friendly people pleasing disposition and can even be too trusting but this can often come from low self esteem or overall good-naturedness. We are all nice to people we want to befriend or have anything with but The difference between this and a jew will be that the jew will never be honest or transparent. If they want something from you they are unlikely to question or doubt anything you say to avoid displeasing and thus not getting what they want. The fake ways of their being overly nice will be quickly seen through when you see how they start mooching off you materially or emotionally. They are very greedy and covet money. One good way to see through how nice they are especially the schemers is to ask for financial help if you really need it from them. they will leave you hanging

A little research on Narcistic personality disorder will help people understand this mindset better.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Jews have no identity and will often frequently turn over a new leaf often only to revert back to old patterns.

A part jew can of course be a total jerk but it's not as common as with full Jews.

Some gentiles out there can be pretty messed up as well with some of these listed so remember to take ancestry and other things into account.

2. They are detached and kind of empty of emotions but try to fake it sometimes. Read the traits of a psychopath sometime study this a little bit you will find a complete description of this it will help you get more inside their mind and fight back against it's tricks. The 48 Laws of Power book gives you a (actually somewhat scary if you realize what the end result of what the author is saying is) look into this it is a full Jew blatentely pushing the traits of being a psychopath on others and trying to sell it as the best way for success.

3. They try to come across as more important than they are in some way this is common too. Now this one there is a range from just misrepresentation of the self a little to claiming they are a really important person and just straight up lying.

4. They lie all the time and are almost never honest for the part Jews of lower intelligence this leads into all sorts of drama around them all the time due to being unable to keep the stories straight. For the higher intelligence ones they will be able to hide this a lot better and some actually were never found out on it at all just like to this day sadly with many full blooded ones.

5. Many of them are very focused on cleanliness and social rules and towing the line almost to an OCD like extent this is their way of fitting in just like many full blooded ones do now people may say but the kikes in a bad way are dirty and don't follow this or all that. Ok yes in their own communities when it's just them and secretly they take this really way too far and act like total degenerates but we are talking in gentile areas I don't think anyone here will live in a totally almost 100% Jewish area (hopefully) and no one would see the Jewish world (the other half of reality the world they live in secretly cause no gentile even the most corrupt would be able to see it without throwing up) so we have to comment on how they are around us. This is their way of being fake and fitting in and you will notice this with almost all kikes living in mainly gentile areas. They have maybe even their own set of social rules but they are pushy with all this stuff.

Remember they are the ones that set up this system we are living in and chose what everyone sees as normal for us. So they will for sure be obsessive about "being normal" or "appearing as normal" as they are the Kings and queens of "Normal"

This trait right here is why Just about everyone seems so ocd and reactionary about just about everything and unable to just relax and live life.

6. They are likely involved in criminal activities or deep in xtianity or some other Jewish thing like Democrat or leftist politics. There is a whole range of things here but they are unlikely just to do regular mundane things or anything positive they always are attracted to something negative and harmful to society or the world.

7. They are parasites. While actually it is unlikely that these people will totally do nothing (as they have an agenda and subconsciously want to infiltrate and help the enemy) they will always seek to only live off others and take advantage of others or be doing something in society that is a bigger example of this. Their ultimate goal though is to become really wealthy doing this. Remember money and the material is their God pretty much.

8. Obsessive about money and material possessions this deserves its own line as it cannot be repeated enough. They are almost always trying to steal material things from people too.

9. Spirituality this is the part that is really strange as some people on here already know. It is not always or maybe even that often straight up Judaism is what these people believe in. It may be xtianity although they are usually way more serious or militant with it than gentiles or some other enemy beliefs. Sometimes it is not caring about it at all even or being athiest materialistic etc But when they get into more gentile Spirituality this is where it gets strange. Often this is a strange concoction of various things but a common theme is it's destructive to the person or anyone using it. Sometimes they will literally destroy themselves in this but they don't much care. Also they may make big claims or try to get money out of people and even make up entire experiences.

10. They may know they are part Jew but it's uncommon for them to admit this until you really get to know them at if they know they have Jewish ancestry. I do know one example though I one time witnessed someone when I was in the hospital who went around bragging to everyone about how she learned she was part Jewish and this is the greatest thing in the world (she did have a couple features) I was like🤢🤮!

11. Of course they will support all kinds of enemy stuff. This goes without saying.

Hope this helps.

It can be difficult to identify the mixed bloods, athough behaviour in this case is the best way usually. Most of these however will have at least one or 2 features, and if one is open enough it can be seen in the soul and energy. One of the physical features that will always remain a constant is the eyes. In most cases mixed bloods will know who they are, at the very least after an extensive family tree inquiry if it isnt advertised to them as children, but some will lie about their ancestry to meet a desired end. A really messed up testimony was recently posted about someone who was lied to by their partner about having jewish ancestry, and by that time they already had a child.

For new people that think they could have the jews,do the above with your family tree and practice Satanism. Working with Satanic energy and trying to get close to the Gods is toxic to someone with any amount of jewish blood. The shattering ritual we have can even target specific jews. Any jews mixed or not, within the next 6 months to a year are bound to simply dissappear from your lives from doing these rituals consistantly, as well as from here if any. IMO.

The Gods also never help jews. I remember somehwere, I don't know if it was HPCobra or someone else, but they recalled how Magestein always complained that the Gods did absolutely jack shit for him. I don't recall if he meditated.
Aside from any Gentile not having results from not being consistant, any jew no matter how hard they try will fail, and end up with their lives turning to shit or simply remaining the same at best. Any mixed bloods i came in contact with firsthand or second hand (hearing of from others) claiming to be SS were either mental and thought they were animals or the antichrist, had human hating ideologies, or were junkies and did drugs. one definately had the features and looked like a fucking rat. some were cons or traitors and did not meditate at all. the last one with all of them was a never failing constant.

slyscorpion said:
I want to expose a scam going on in your own community my community and everywhere else most likely. These people are not human like you or I. It doesn't matter the percentage of Jewish blood or even if they are aware of it or not. If they have Jewish blood they are a iJew. When you are spiritually open you will know this for a fact.

It may not always be obvious from their features. There is a Chance if the person has a tiny percentage of Jewish blood they will not have Jewish features however the more Jewish blood you get the more Jewish the person will look. So you cannot always go on this alone. It does not matter the outward race of the person (for example black Asian white etc). If they have Jewish blood they are a Jew.

So we are going to go into personality traits. kind of suddenly realizing wait a minute they pretty much all act the same (I have one of these part Jews as a downstairs neighbor but he does have some jew features I thought about it and realized this) is what inspired me to write this and gave me the idea. So that people are aware once people are onto this they can't trick you any more or get any more victims. So yeah it is possible to identify a part Jew even if they don't have obvious or any features.

A jew will be overly nice to someone they want something from. Their way of offering help or befriending will always be so they can end up using or parasiting off of someone and will force their way into someone's life for this.

There are people who have a very friendly people pleasing disposition and can even be too trusting but this can often come from low self esteem or overall good-naturedness. We are all nice to people we want to befriend or have anything with but The difference between this and a jew will be that the jew will never be honest or transparent. If they want something from you they are unlikely to question or doubt anything you say to avoid displeasing and thus not getting what they want. The fake ways of their being overly nice will be quickly seen through when you see how they start mooching off you materially or emotionally. They are very greedy and covet money. One good way to see through how nice they are especially the schemers is to ask for financial help if you really need it from them. they will leave you hanging

A little research on Narcistic personality disorder will help people understand this mindset better.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/narcissistic-personality-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20366662

Jews have no identity and will often frequently turn over a new leaf often only to revert back to old patterns.

A part jew can of course be a total jerk but it's not as common as with full Jews.

Some gentiles out there can be pretty messed up as well with some of these listed so remember to take ancestry and other things into account.

2. They are detached and kind of empty of emotions but try to fake it sometimes. Read the traits of a psychopath sometime study this a little bit you will find a complete description of this it will help you get more inside their mind and fight back against it's tricks. The 48 Laws of Power book gives you a (actually somewhat scary if you realize what the end result of what the author is saying is) look into this it is a full Jew blatentely pushing the traits of being a psychopath on others and trying to sell it as the best way for success.

3. They try to come across as more important than they are in some way this is common too. Now this one there is a range from just misrepresentation of the self a little to claiming they are a really important person and just straight up lying.

4. They lie all the time and are almost never honest for the part Jews of lower intelligence this leads into all sorts of drama around them all the time due to being unable to keep the stories straight. For the higher intelligence ones they will be able to hide this a lot better and some actually were never found out on it at all just like to this day sadly with many full blooded ones.

5. Many of them are very focused on cleanliness and social rules and towing the line almost to an OCD like extent this is their way of fitting in just like many full blooded ones do now people may say but the kikes in a bad way are dirty and don't follow this or all that. Ok yes in their own communities when it's just them and secretly they take this really way too far and act like total degenerates but we are talking in gentile areas I don't think anyone here will live in a totally almost 100% Jewish area (hopefully) and no one would see the Jewish world (the other half of reality the world they live in secretly cause no gentile even the most corrupt would be able to see it without throwing up) so we have to comment on how they are around us. This is their way of being fake and fitting in and you will notice this with almost all kikes living in mainly gentile areas. They have maybe even their own set of social rules but they are pushy with all this stuff.

Remember they are the ones that set up this system we are living in and chose what everyone sees as normal for us. So they will for sure be obsessive about "being normal" or "appearing as normal" as they are the Kings and queens of "Normal"

This trait right here is why Just about everyone seems so ocd and reactionary about just about everything and unable to just relax and live life.

6. They are likely involved in criminal activities or deep in xtianity or some other Jewish thing like Democrat or leftist politics. There is a whole range of things here but they are unlikely just to do regular mundane things or anything positive they always are attracted to something negative and harmful to society or the world.

7. They are parasites. While actually it is unlikely that these people will totally do nothing (as they have an agenda and subconsciously want to infiltrate and help the enemy) they will always seek to only live off others and take advantage of others or be doing something in society that is a bigger example of this. Their ultimate goal though is to become really wealthy doing this. Remember money and the material is their God pretty much.

8. Obsessive about money and material possessions this deserves its own line as it cannot be repeated enough. They are almost always trying to steal material things from people too.

9. Spirituality this is the part that is really strange as some people on here already know. It is not always or maybe even that often straight up Judaism is what these people believe in. It may be xtianity although they are usually way more serious or militant with it than gentiles or some other enemy beliefs. Sometimes it is not caring about it at all even or being athiest materialistic etc But when they get into more gentile Spirituality this is where it gets strange. Often this is a strange concoction of various things but a common theme is it's destructive to the person or anyone using it. Sometimes they will literally destroy themselves in this but they don't much care. Also they may make big claims or try to get money out of people and even make up entire experiences.

10. They may know they are part Jew but it's uncommon for them to admit this until you really get to know them at if they know they have Jewish ancestry. I do know one example though I one time witnessed someone when I was in the hospital who went around bragging to everyone about how she learned she was part Jewish and this is the greatest thing in the world (she did have a couple features) I was like🤢🤮!

11. Of course they will support all kinds of enemy stuff. This goes without saying.

Hope this helps.

Very good post.

Also for others reading this, do be careful of thinking yourself as one. I started falling more and more into this trap. Then I remember the Gods waking Maxine up at 3 am to give me a message, that literally saved my life. Along with years of other things.

Takes a Breath. If they can do that too me, realize they can play your mind very easily. Not having the years of proof experiences I have. Mental disorders and emotional problems are in Gentiles as well, my Chart for instance explains everything, so does yours.

I care about people alot, I have no desire for money, I could have been a millionaire right now, but I turned it down. But sometimes you can be a little broken inside. Past lives can fuck us up more then we think. Added with more shit people and experiences in this life.

Many here just want to watch the world burn, and this sentiment I can understand. Out of the Ashes come forth a new world. I cannot stand these know nothing children. Immortals will make all the difference.

I feel 3 have been looking for a sign. I keep getting the word Green. Perhaps someone's last name. Usually this is not jewish, nor is Cole and many others. They stole the popular Gentile names.

Aldrick said:
slyscorpion said:

Hope this helps.

Very good post.

Also for others reading this, do be careful of thinking yourself as one. I started falling more and more into this trap. Then I remember the Gods waking Maxine up at 3 am to give me a message, that literally saved my life. Along with years of other things.

Takes a Breath. If they can do that too me, realize they can play your mind very easily. Not having the years of proof experiences I have. Mental disorders and emotional problems are in Gentiles as well, my Chart for instance explains everything, so does yours.

I care about people alot, I have no desire for money, I could have been a millionaire right now, but I turned it down. But sometimes you can be a little broken inside. Past lives can fuck us up more then we think. Added with more shit people and experiences in this life.

Many here just want to watch the world burn, and this sentiment I can understand. Out of the Ashes come forth a new world. I cannot stand these know nothing children. Immortals will make all the difference.

I feel 3 have been looking for a sign. I keep getting the word Green. Perhaps someone's last name. Usually this is not jewish, nor is Cole and many others. They stole the popular Gentile names.

Thers alot of broken gentiles out there tired of the world. The nuts I referred to were the ones I met on da directly and talked to but had the kind of insanity that just was on a different level though. They had human hating Guardians and talked to filth. Hp even confirmed that one was a kike. Glad I never saw them in real life. The others I heard of second hand from here from others telling me about or from here who were nearly equally nuts. Never met them either luckily.

Some hide what they are but I think in most cases if one cannot trace anything questionable in the family they are fine :)

Aloyce said:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CQvvzMNjkeM/?utm_medium=copy_link

I don't understand what this video has to do with what I posted about. Ok that's a social issue that needs to be dealt with for black people but to be honest what does it have to do with this. Are you saying she's a part Jew.

I can say it's jewis propaganda that woman has tried to inform the community about jewish lies and if you look at her text put a goat emoji

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back