Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I want to grow taller but how ?

SS_HereAreWolves

Before you rush to find the ritual/working or build your own. Ask yourself.

Do you understand how you grow ?
What body growth is ? What contributes to that growth?

Statistically speaking you can either be as tall or taller than your parent's, but if that was the case why aren't we giants?

Whether it's changing the quality of hair, improving skin/beautiful, improving health, changing eye colour, and form of body advancement. You have to understand what that body part does.

Energy takes the path of least resistance, if you know how the body works and how you body is individually you can operate with alot more efficiency. Because you'll have the knowledge to know where to direct the energy and what you want it to do.

It all starts with knowledge. Understanding one's self is the key to unlocking the body to it's fullest.

There was a time when I actually wanted to be taller. I am extremely short, but I have learned to use my shortness in combat and on top of that I have accepted the natural beauty of my body.

Being short gives various natural athletic abilities such as speed, agility, endurance and balance/stability. It is true that physically one is less strong (the blows are less powerful) than those who are taller and more robust, but, if one performs technical attacks using scientific energy principles (everything is connected to science as Satanism teaches) and hits the opponent's vital points, even a short person will have maximum effectiveness from the attack. Precision for all this is favored in short people.

I also learned to face opponents taller than me thanks to the appropriate martial arts techniques; for every possible action that a tall person's body offers, there is a corresponding reaction that is easier if you are short like me, for example dodges, holds and joint locks.

Plus, since I'm short, I'm also cute. Not necessarily if you are taller you are more beautiful. The ideals of beauty with which humanity is depicted are one thing and it is another thing to appreciate and exploit what you are individually.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back