Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I visited the building of lies 😬

QueenDAR

Hello All, I hope everyone is doing well in there own right 🖤🤗

*I just moved to a new little town*

Recently I visited a free M word building (⚠️👁️) and ever since the visit I’ve just come to the conclusion that they are the creators of the book of lies (Bible) . I was taken on a very mild tour of the free m word building. I noticed quickly that I was being judged based on the questions I would ask and the things I would say. If I said something that would go along the lines of what they wanted to hear I was granted to see another room and when I stopped playing the game I was quickly taken back to the visiting area. However I did see quite a few rooms by acting dumb and playing interested in the bs they were saying. I am a very very VERY curious person so this was hard for me. I always ask questions that may seem off topic or irrelevant to the situation but I’m very aware of what I’m asking and the information I want to get. So once I started asking questions like “why do you guys hold philanthropists to such a high profile” or “are you guys a branch of the knights Templar” (I only asked that because something’s I read while I was there) it started to get awkward and I started getting funny looks so I just left. Now I keep seeing these weirdos and I’m not scared of them by any means but do you guys think that I should do some extra protecting for myself? When I walked out of that building it’s like I felt a sense of relief. I knew everything was a lie by the time I left.

P.S. I’m curious to know if any of you guys openly speak about your relationship with Satan? I’m not afraid to actually say what I believe but it does put a target on your head due to societies teachings of Satan . However I will continue to educate myself on Satans way and let people see the truth for themselves.

Also I’ve gone numb for society? I just think they’re a waste of space and time. Walking around so delusional I just want them all to disperse. I’m tired of the majority holding us back for generations at a time. It’s now or never.

Now I keep seeing these weirdos and I’m not scared of them by any means but do you guys think that I should do some extra protecting for myself? When I walked out of that building it’s like I felt a sense of relief. I knew everything was a lie by the time I left.
Clean your aura and do Returning Curses. Don't go back in there. Ever.

P.S. I’m curious to know if any of you guys openly speak about your relationship with Satan? I’m not afraid to actually say what I believe but it does put a target on your head due to societies teachings of Satan . However I will continue to educate myself on Satans way and let people see the truth for themselves.
No, we don't. It's a stigma unfortunately. It can ruin your reputation at best, and have you killed at worst.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back