Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need to tell you something

jd

Father told me to find you and had said you would know. He told me that you would guide me. I am his son. He said to seek you out for guidance. I am the son of Satan.

Troll la lol troll XD Dude Satan is an extra-terrestrial being. He couldn't have a kids right now because he is not on this planet nor has been for quite some time. Aka thousands of years. Not to mention he couldn't have kids with a human. Were not dumb. Now that was for if your trolling. If you really think that then you clearly are being fucked with either from someone you know or someone/something on the astral. Either way its not true.

Trolls always coming here saying they are the offspring of Satan, why would Satan need to mate with a human when he has 5 beautiful wives, including Lilith. Next people are going to say that Beelzebub came to them at the park and played chess with them or something! XD

There is no way that is you are the son of "Satan" If you were then you'd be known and guided to the Joy of Satan Ministries before you even talk on this yahoo groups.

You are just either a fool or a troll.

Sent from my iPhone

Well, first, you must be a little confused. We are all sons and daughters of Satan. He created us. Next, Satan would've had to have come to Earth in order to mate with a Human woman in order to "birth" you; Satan hasn't been on Earth for a long time. So, you mustn't be a direct son of Satan. 
We on the groups will do our best in order to aid you in your ascension to Godhood, but you must preform the dedication ritual to begin.
I recommend reading ALL of JoS, doing the dedication ritual, and beginning a meditation program.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back