Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I need a reply.

nathanallison96

I'm new. when i was younger i did the astral ritual. but never gave a commitment. i want to start to. but id like to know how... and have a bit of guidance. ive read though the whole joy of satan web site. i just am looking for direction.

Do power meditations from the Jos site everyday from now on. You can start with opening the chakras and void meditation and physical yoga.

------------------------------
On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 10:13 PM PDT nathanallison96@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

I'm new. when i was younger i did the astral ritual. but never gave a commitment. i want to start to. but id like to know how... and have a bit of guidance. ive read though the whole joy of satan web site. i just am looking for direction.

Did you dedicate your soul to father Satan yet? That's the first thing to do if you want to be in Spiritual Satanism. Then start doing power meditations when your done doing the dedication ritual. If you already did the dedication ritual, then start off where you left from. Father Satan ain't gonna force you to meditate or do things. It's up to you if you wanna do things. HAIL SATAN!!

Hello,

In my opinion you should dedicate your soul when you feel like you should do it and you feel ready about it. Of course you should start a meditation program according to your time schedule and everything else will start flowing on its own.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back