Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I have a important question and info(?) regarding the ongoing war

[email protected]

So today I have found contact with an "average" social justice warrior, you know the kind praising about feminism and Europe needed to be flooded by immigrants. So after having a laugh about it, but it got quite concerning later on and I knew that it was an enemy when it said "we will continue... We have been doing it for thousands of years." Eventually I hit a soft spot when I said "mankind will awaken and we will let the kundalini will rise", there where responses of "you can not leave your invisible prison" and "you are destined to be a constantly replenishing fuel of energy" and "China will finish our work for us, it shall become a one world government". I think this is highly concerning and we need to act on this. While this conversation was going on I felt my spine lighting up and I was shaking all over my body and consecrating vibrations near the neck (if I'm not mistaken the 5th chakra is located somewhere here). Then my question, how is the war going? And for those who don't believe we are at war or the Jews are not our enemy, we are at war and the Jews are our enemy I have got prove of it...

Also I remember this enemy talking about that it hoped to see me working in a factory on neom. Is this the home planet of the enemy?

That is crazy. That was a real conversation you had with someone?! That's intense.
The war is technically going well for us. I don't know when it will be over of course, but we will fight until every jew is so dead that even the memory of them will be. And I believe that we will see it in our lifetimes if we keep fighting. Satan already won the war "out there".

Who is your guardian demon ? And I am going to dedicate my soul to father Satan any advice before I do so

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 6:08 AM, thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   That is crazy. That was a real conversation you had with someone?! That's intense.
The war is technically going well for us. I don't know when it will be over of course, but we will fight until every jew is so dead that even the memory of them will be. And I believe that we will see it in our lifetimes if we keep fighting. Satan already won the war "out there".

Also I wouldn't call this a person anymore, it was more like a brainwashed gentile turned into a propaganda machine, or worse a higher up Jew. It was indeed really intense, I felt my aura glowing and got very angry. This made me really determined to get out there and start to participate in the war myself.

I strongly believe Gomory is my GD, I havent had a conversation with her yet(from that I know, she could've given we adivce while I was thinking it was me). Just make sure you have studied it enough and are 100% sure you want to be with Satan

What did they look like? It sounds like a jewish communist. Some may be surprised how much that some of them actually know. Some are very much "in the know". It sure is creepy. The enemy can even speak through some of them.

About the factory... maybe you misheard? Nam maybe? Maybe that's a word I've never heard before. I would be very angry too.

You should have the crude thats left over from AoC delivered to that person. Ask ur GD or LDs to send it after a cleaning.

I am very sure I heard Neom, and i did some research. Neom is a Saudi project of building a new city next to the red sea and very close to the filthy land of the Jews. This enemy project was announced 24/10/2017. I believe this will be the place the enemy has chosen to be the seat of thier reign of terror if we lose the war.

Would love to see the proof you have if you wouldn’t mind forwarding it to me.

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 9, 2019, at 11:05 PM, tjongman.123@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So today I have found contact with an "average" social justice warrior, you know the kind praising about feminism and Europe needed to be flooded by immigrants. So after having a laugh about it, but it got quite concerning later on and I knew that it was an enemy when it said "we will continue... We have been doing it for thousands of years." Eventually I hit a soft spot when I said "mankind will awaken and we will let the kundalini will rise", there where responses of "you can not leave your invisible prison" and "you are destined to be a constantly replenishing fuel of energy" and "China will finish our work for us, it shall become a one world government". I think this is highly concerning and we need to act on this. While this conversation was going on I felt my spine lighting up and I was shaking all over my body and consecrating vibrations near the neck (if I'm not mistaken the 5th chakra is located somewhere here). Then my question, how is the war going? And for those who don't believe we are at war or the Jews are not our enemy, we are at war and the Jews are our enemy I have got prove of it...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back