Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

I am ready to let it all go in a Good way

libra_sun_rising

Funny enough, sitting in silence does start to heal the soul and it takes me back to the moment in time when I was kicked out of my parents' place at 18 years old.

I heard that silence then, and I hear it now sitting in my breezeway. Time has made me older. But now, I have a sense of peace come what may, and this has been helping while I wait for my adoption papers.

I have a husband who loves and supports me in the decision of finding what happened to me.Come what may,

I am ready to let go and let the gods help me in this new phase

It's great you have a loving husband. I wish you the best. The Gods are protecting you.
The person in charge of the adoption records had just finished with my request . It will be in the mail tomorrow and should get it in a few days and if you could see my hands they are shaking.

The person in charge of the adoption records had just finished with my request . It will be in the mail tomorrow and should get it in a few days and if you could see my hands they are shaking.
Everything will be fine, you will finally get a definite answer to something that has been bothering you for all these years. You will be at peace. Think of it in this way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back