Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to summon and find demon guardian

There's many way to do this but the best way is too just focus on empowering your soul and opening your astral senses and build a relationship with Satan first and when you're ready and open enough, you're guardian will come to you.

Other then this you can use a oujia board or a pendulum which are both described how to use on the JoS site in the witchcraft section under divination.
------------------------------
On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 8:45 PM PDT michael joona wrote:

How do I find my guardian/demon/ess<br/<br/Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

if you whant to chose to contack a demon from the 72 Seal of Solomon (after you did you dedication and started meditating), do you just pick one that you like and try it?

--- In [email protected], <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:

There's many way to do this but the best way is too just focus on empowering your soul and opening your astral senses and build a relationship with Satan first and when you're ready and open enough, you're guardian will come to you.

Other then this you can use a oujia board or a pendulum which are both described how to use on the JoS site in the witchcraft section under divination.

You have to have a reason besides chit chat and just trying it to contact Demon/ess. Everyone in Hell is busy. If you really need help or advice, then you can summon a Demon/ess. If you meant to find your Guardian Demon/ess, then just keep meditating and opening and empowering your chakras and astral senses. S/he will come to you when you are ready. 

--- In [email protected], <faraon_135@... wrote:

if you whant to chose to contack a demon from the 72 Seal of Solomon (after you did you dedication and started meditating), do you just pick one that you like and try it?

Actually a God/Goddess is not an "it". That's disrespectful. Even more disrespectful is if you summon a God/Goddess without a serious reason. They are very busy. I'd tell you also that the main point of Spiritual Satanism isn't really summoning random Gods. That's totally optional and situational. SS is about empowering and transforming your soul and raising your kundalini.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

And they have nothing to do with jewish grimoires written by the enemies of Satan like the "solomon" crap. These are jewish lies made up to insult and slander and abuse them and portray them as monsters. Not to mention those who use the enemy jewish crap get lots of problems and negative experiences.

Actually a God/Goddess is not an "it". That's disrespectful. Even more disrespectful is if you summon a God/Goddess without a serious reason. They are very busy. I'd tell you also that the main point of Spiritual Satanism isn't really summoning random Gods. That's totally optional and situational. SS is about empowering and transforming your soul and raising your kundalini.

By "it" he meant summoning, not the God or Godess themselves
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2013 7:38 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: RE: How to summon and find demon guardian
  --- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote: if you whant to chose to contack a demon from the 72 Seal of Solomon (after you did you dedication and started meditating), do you just pick one that you like and try it?

There's many way to do this but the best way is too just focus on empowering your soul and opening your astral senses and build a relationship with Satan first and when you're ready and open enough, you're guardian will come to you. Other then this you can use a oujia board or a pendulum which are both described how to use on the JoS site in the witchcraft section under divination. ------------------------------

From what he wrote it's unclear but what I got it is that the "it" refers to the Gods as he said "pick one and try it". Maybe he can clarify what he means.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote: if you whant to chose to contack a demon from the 72 Seal of Solomon (after you did you dedication and started meditating), do you just pick one that you like and try it?

There's many way to do this but the best way is too just focus on empowering your soul and opening your astral senses and build a relationship with Satan first and when you're ready and open enough, you're guardian will come to you. Other then this you can use a oujia board or a pendulum which are both described how to use on the JoS site in the witchcraft section under divination. ------------------------------

I have been reading about Succubus/Succubi for the past couple days and am very interested in contacting one. I don't know how to do a ritual for one. I live in a house with my parents. Moving out soon. Do you have any tips. Can you pray for me?
I am a 20 year old virgin. Not going anywhere in life really. And have been practicing meditation while laying down. Im very good at not falling asleep while i do this.

sorry if I was misunderstood, didn't want to offend anyone (man or God/Goddess), I am still in the learning faze and don't know who all the jews are and all there crap ( its not an excuse but where I am from there are no jews (never I have met one) and in my school we ware not thot about jews in history so I am not familiar to all the crap they have done), I apologies again if I offended anyone. (PS by "it" I meant a seal in that book)

sorry again 

--- In [email protected], <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

From what he wrote it's unclear but what I got it is that the "it" refers to the Gods as he said "pick one and try it". Maybe he can clarify what he means.

Finding a Succubus isn't about losing your virginity. This is about having a deep and strong relationship with one of the Gods, that trancends far beyond mere sex. This is something that should be considered before seeking out an intimate relationship with one of the Gods. This is not for sex, or to loose your virginity.
Secondly, you state you don't know how to do a ritual. So I would suggest that perhaps this is something to learn and practice first, before jumping into something like finding a succubus.
Also note that one must be spiritually and astrally open to be able to have contact with their Succubus.
This isn't a game, and the Gods aren't here to help you get laid. So stop treating them like its an alternate way to lose your virginity and grow up.
-En Haradren Amlug.

I have been reading about Succubus/Succubi for the past couple days and am very interested in contacting one. I don't know how to do a ritual for one. I live in a house with my parents. Moving out soon. Do you have any tips. Can you pray for me?
I am a 20 year old virgin. Not going anywhere in life really. And have been practicing meditation while laying down. Im very good at not falling asleep while i do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back