Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How to Summon a Succubus

ryan_vukmanovic

I am very interested in learning how summoning a Succubus is done. How is this done? I have found a few websites on Summoning Succubi but nothing ever works.

<td val[/IMG]I don't know exactly how to summon a succubus,but my GD is a succubus.
I can tell you one thing,they're very very beautiful.She always takes the form of one (yes,they can change form) type of girl you would really like at a time.(If you like blonds on Sunday mornings,she'll take the form of Pamela,if you like redheads on Tuesdays,she'll probably take the form of Simone Simons etc).
She can also take the form of the loved one,this has amplified my love spells and sex magick (like most Demons,they like to be funny sometimes,I remember one time I was telling her "Damn,you look so beautiful" she said "Watch again".She turned into a horrible monster,I almost shit myself).She gives good advice upon understanding females(as a male,you probably understand this necessity),I tend to think they can read minds sometimes.
Although I am assuming that contact with a succubus is easier then with a normal Demon,you still need to be somehow advanced to hear,feel and most important,see the succubus.
Bottom line,I see no reason why the JoS ritual shouldn't work.I honestly hope this post was helpful,I wanted to underline that succubus are very fun to have around,love and sexual energies are very important aspects of the soul.Good luck,brother.[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back