Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi I need help

scemo

My step mom found my drawings in my folder ,and she threw it away and called me a terrorist,and told my family "we don't talk to terrorists" and my dad dad did nothing about it ,I'm 17 about to turn 18 I need advice ,I can't be myself ,I can't even meditate at my house or go out anymore, because my step mom thinks I'm a bad person.

My step mom found my drawings in my folder ,and she threw it away and called me a terrorist,and told my family "we don't talk to terrorists" and my dad dad did nothing about it ,I'm 17 about to turn 18 I need advice ,I can't be myself ,I can't even meditate at my house or go out anymore, because my step mom thinks I'm a bad person.

Amplify your aura of protection and ask Father Satan for advice. What type of drawings did she find? Did you attempt talking to her about this, seeking a proper conclusion to this discovery?

Your step mother shouldn't think that of you became of some drawings. Maybe initiate a peaceful discussion for this, perhaps saying that you wanted something distinctive, and that they don't represent your beliefs.

Meditation is possible without vibration. It can be done in the mind as well, albeit leisure to a lesser effect

Plan your future, set goals, and do something every day to achieve that. Start from the fundamentals and go with baby steps.

You can do your meditations I'm sure, even if you can do a full blown meditation sessions with mantras and everything like the others, but you can still invoke energy with only breathing and visualization. You can still do all the mediation that does not require mantras, go trough the beginner meditations section and you'll see.

Cleaning, empowerment and protection doesn't necessary require mantras if you do it in a beginner way. It is also okay to leave mantras for a later time, where you already trained your mind, visualization and everything.

If you can't meditate because they are loud, buy some earplug, solves everything.

You can advance yourself in a lot of other ways also. Read HPHC's sermons, the ethics and apply these in your life. You can advance yourself so much on the material plain in so much directions, without anything spiritual. Do so. Read, learn, understand, practice, train...
Alongside with this, as I elaborated above, you can still advance yourself spiritually, I'm sure. Look for solutions and not excuses.

Amplify your aura of protection and ask Father Satan for advice. What type of drawings did she find? Did you attempt talking to her about this, seeking a proper conclusion to this discovery?

Your step mother shouldn't think that of you became of some drawings. Maybe initiate a peaceful discussion for this, perhaps saying that you wanted something distinctive, and that they don't represent your beliefs.

Meditation is possible without vibration. It can be done in the mind as well, albeit leisure to a lesser effect
The drawings were just swastikas goat heads and the black sun

Plan your future, set goals, and do something every day to achieve that. Start from the fundamentals and go with baby steps.

You can do your meditations I'm sure, even if you can do a full blown meditation sessions with mantras and everything like the others, but you can still invoke energy with only breathing and visualization. You can still do all the mediation that does not require mantras, go trough the beginner meditations section and you'll see.

Cleaning, empowerment and protection doesn't necessary require mantras if you do it in a beginner way. It is also okay to leave mantras for a later time, where you already trained your mind, visualization and everything.

If you can't meditate because they are loud, buy some earplug, solves everything.

You can advance yourself in a lot of other ways also. Read HPHC's sermons, the ethics and apply these in your life. You can advance yourself so much on the material plain in so much directions, without anything spiritual. Do so. Read, learn, understand, practice, train...
Alongside with this, as I elaborated above, you can still advance yourself spiritually, I'm sure. Look for solutions and not ex

Alongside with this, as I elaborated above, you can still advance yourself spiritually, I'm sure. Look for solutions and not excuses.

I'ma try earplugs

Please be very careful with these kinds of things and remove any other indicators of this if you have them. I think your best bet would be to wait for it to smooth over and pretend you didn't really know what you were doing. Unfortunately, it is true that we cannot be ourselves in this way, and if you try to defend it then it will make you look worse.
Maybe, just tell them it was for your band and not to be taken seriously, like for shock value.

If staying with your family allows you a place to meditate or do other work without paying, or other perks like this, then it is certainly in your interest to preserve your relationship with your family.

It is possible for this to smooth over, but just be careful because they will likely watch you more closely. With spiritual ability, you can use energy to calm the situation, like the Wunjo rune, but otherwise wait a few days for the worst to pass, then make small steps to reintegrate with them. For example, try to find something fun you can do with them, such as play a game together, cook dinner together, do chores, watch TV, etc. This will rekindle the relationship with them.

I've had a similar experience with my parents. My advice is that you cannot change them, at least not without work, but that does not mean that the situation you are in can't be managed. Do not make the same mistake I did and think that you can wait. It may not seem like it, but you can still benefit from this.

Meditation can always be done, no matter where you are. Even a few minutes is better than nothing. Material objects, while they bring you joy, are not safe to have. Your safety is essential. If this truly is an issue for you, what helped me was building my astral temple. Here, you have all the freedom you want.

It can be lonely when the people closest to you are outright against you. But never forget that you are not alone. This community is here, the Gods, your Guardian Demon and Satan are always here as well. You can communicate with them whenever you like. You may not hear them, but they can hear you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back