Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help to spread Satanism!!!

xzibitkilla12

Look,we need not only spread satanism through web,we need to do this in REAL life.Lets take some papers,white posters and write over them:
All false religions shall die!Fuck jews!Fuck christianity!FUCK ALL FALSE RELIGIONS!HAIL SATAN!
www.exposingchristianity.com
www.666blacksun.com
www.joyofsatan.org

Lets spread our word and make people wake up!Thats what im doing in my school! Im spreading some notes with those(up)internet links so people may enter it.I even put some paper with glue on the doors of school(when nobody is in there) so that everyone can notice!We need more and more people to wake up.No matter what it will do.Make you kicked out of school,kicked out from the house,your friends will 'ban' you.No matter what! We shall show them our power!
Hail Satan! Hail the original gods!
HAIL HITLER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:
Look,we need not only spread satanism through web,we need to do this in REAL life.Lets take some papers,white posters and write over them:
All false religions shall die!Fuck jews!Fuck christianity!FUCK ALL FALSE RELIGIONS!HAIL SATAN!
www.666blacksun.com
www.joyofsatan.org

Lets spread our word and make people wake up!Thats what im doing in my school! Im spreading some notes with those(up)internet links so people may enter it.I even put some paper with glue on the doors of school(when nobody is in there) so that everyone can notice!We need more and more people to wake up.No matter what it will do.Make you kicked out of school,kicked out from the house,your friends will 'ban' you.No matter what! We shall show them our power!
HAIL HITLER!
Yeh, graffitiing up the school is going to turn people. Cmon. Use your head.

Sounds reckless. Proselytizing is flawed because it mainly attracts the weak-minded who are only looking to fit in somewhere. It builds us useless drones who are unable to devolp spiritually and merely clog up our ranks. Spending all this energy to increase your power through meditation would be much more rewarding than getting a bunch of socially-awkward dumbasses who think Satan is "cool. Not to mention the fact that getting expelled from school, kicked out of home and losing your freinds would only hinder you. Doing that which hinders you is never a good idea.

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."
-The Al-Jilwah, Chapter IV

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xzibitkilla12" <xzibitkilla12@... wrote:

www.666blacksun.com
www.joyofsatan.org

HAIL HITLER!

I have to agree with Dominic. xzibitkilla12 - it is obvious that you wish to make our ranks greater, yet we are LHP followers. We strive to gather the strongest and the most responsible. We cannot strike frontally, for it may only bring backfire on our aim. Besides, when xians hear Satanism, be it LaVeyan or Spiritual (fuck, they don't differentiate these two, I know), they may think it is 'destruction', 'anarchy' and 'doing evil wherever and whenever possible' UNLESS they read about it or meet one of our Sisters or Brothers that is convincing enough and knowledgeable. And yes, because of the excitement that sb did something 'AGAINST THE LAW', a newly dedicated Satanist may blab it out, and...
Discretion here is crucial. If by enhancing our auras we are able to force sb to make what we want, it will be easier to convince more people and this means a fatal blow to the xian church.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

Hail !

If you check the Satanic powerhouse inside out http://thesixthgospel.blogspot.com/ , you will not repent. This June I´m giving away top quality handmade Cuban Crafters cigars worth $ 66.6 with every order of my entire gripping E book collection (35) gone for $ 200 for pleasure and/or business purposes (copyrights), to be resold worldwide.

I´ve been relating my very successful multi-thousand $ gripping E book business spreading like a plague worldwide at an unprecedented level to smoking the best cigars. I´ve launched a massive campaign promoting this new sophisticated lifestyle - reading my outstanding (weird ?, creepy ?) E books while smoking good, healthy cigars instead of bad, silly cigarettes. A serious thing with class. I´m egregiously expanding horizons. Judge for yourselves. Take advantage of His majestic offer oath to become a Satanist with a style, your E books, your cigars.

Hollywood Warrior Priest
http://thesixthgospel.blogspot.com/
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2009 3:56:05 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Help to spread Satanism!!!

I have to agree with Dominic. xzibitkilla12 - it is obvious that you wish to make our ranks greater, yet we are LHP followers. We strive to gather the strongest and the most responsible. We cannot strike frontally, for it may only bring backfire on our aim. Besides, when xians hear Satanism, be it LaVeyan or Spiritual (fuck, they don't differentiate these two, I know), they may think it is 'destruction' , 'anarchy' and 'doing evil wherever and whenever possible' UNLESS they read about it or meet one of our Sisters or Brothers that is convincing enough and knowledgeable. And yes, because of the excitement that sb did something 'AGAINST THE LAW', a newly dedicated Satanist may blab it out, and...
Discretion here is crucial. If by enhancing our auras we are able to force sb to make what we want, it will be easier to convince more people and this means a fatal blow to the xian church.

HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back