Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help!I am getting bad

mjjeje66

Greetings friend Satanist.I have reading and been dedicating my self also doing the right ritual for some times.Recently i am not feeling well and cannot go to work because my body feel sick.My boss complaining about my condition.He is not happy with me.I hate him he can fire me.I never feel this before so i confused.I also get surprised suddenly for no reason feel like when i was running.Is this ever happen to anyone?
Hail Lord Satan!

When i started doing some basics meditations, i got really sick for 1 week, and i rarely get really sick, like it maybe happened 3 times in my life.
So yeah if you started the meditations, it could be your body answer
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mjjeje66" <mjjeje66@... wrote:

Greetings friend Satanist.I have reading and been dedicating my self also doing the right ritual for some times.Recently i am not feeling well and cannot go to work because my body feel sick.My boss complaining about my condition.He is not happy with me.I hate him he can fire me.I never feel this before so i confused.I also get surprised suddenly for no reason feel like when i was running.Is this ever happen to anyone?
Hail Lord Satan!

It's your body adapting to the meditations. I had 2 more chakra awakenings to do when the previous ones caught up with me. I spend the first two days in bed and I vomited a little. I had fatigue for the first week. My brain felt like it was being constantly tazed for two weeks after that. Now I get high from vibrating the runes because my body is getting used to it, and I thought weed was good. Pain lets me know I'm on track. Let pain be your reassurer. Know when you've done enough energy work in a day, or else your tummy might discharge its load through your mouth.

See a doctor.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mjjeje66" <mjjeje66@... wrote:

Hail Lord Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back