Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Help for a newcomer

sorar3

Hi there. I posted a topic recently but for some reason it didn't show up, so I'll post again.
I am a skeptic, but I am willing to experiment and see if Satan is real and magic is real. What rituals or practices could I take part in?

The best positive thing you can and Should do befor anything is the dedication comitment ritual, for this shall not only liberate yor soul more free away from the grasp of celestial enemys, but this shall be the first step aiding you to your and through your spiritual journey and destiny. , your next step should be to start begining practiceing , experinceing a power meditation program. then by all meens for the sake of more power to you join the Hells army spiritual warfare training program! stay close to our Father and blessings to you! - from a friend ;]

The idea of dedication is terrifying. May I ask what experiences you personally have had since dedicating.

How is it "terrifying"?I assume what you have read what the dedication is about and about our Gods and Enki/Satan?? You know that they are not "evil" and the dedication is about what it says in the ritual prayer and the blood is used because it's your DNA (i.e. your personal signature) right?? Most probably you're assuming random things about it, just like you falsely assumed that you must do it at night.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

The idea of dedication is terrifying. May I ask what experiences you personally have had since dedicating.

Yeah. I don't get the "terrifying" part either. of course, I had already learned the nastyrene was a scam before dedicating. I actually feel stronger, happier and wiser now. Of course, some of the catharsis hurt terribly. And I may have to endure more. But life with Father Satan is good.

I'm thinking someone might still be working under the false paradigm.

How is it "terrifying"?I assume what you have read what the dedication is about and about our Gods and Enki/Satan?? You know that they are not "evil" and the dedication is about what it says in the ritual prayer and the blood is used because it's your DNA (i.e. your personal signature) right?? Most probably you're assuming random things about it, just like you falsely assumed that you must do it at night.

It's ok to be terrified, I was like that too. Keep on reading, gain confidence, trust in Father. After the the start prayer of the dedication, the "terror" will be blown away.
And of course, you have to keep empowering yourself and growing strong. Otherwise, faggot Jehova will fuck you up. 

--- In [email protected], <no.state@... wrote:

Yeah. I don't get the "terrifying" part either. of course, I had already learned the nastyrene was a scam before dedicating. I actually feel stronger, happier and wiser now. Of course, some of the catharsis hurt terribly. And I may have to endure more. But life with Father Satan is good.

I'm thinking someone might still be working under the false paradigm.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back