Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hello :)

Jay D

hello, everyone .. i really am new to this... can anyone tell me everything about it please...Hail Satan.

Hail Satan, friend! :)

From one newbie to another, there's lot's of valuable information on the joyofsatan.org website. To start with, what is it that you want to know? If the answer is "everything", i suggest you read the entire joyofsatan.org, but if there's anything specific I could always try and show you a specific page. Then there is of course always things that not even we know, in this case you would want to turn to a demon, but that's probably not going to be current for quite some time.

There are some parts of the website that's been taken down by webs.com, but to solve that problem you could use the tool on archive.org and choose to view the site as it looked a couple of months ago.

Hope I've been of help :)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jay D" <jay.dshmkh@... wrote:

hello, everyone .. i really am new to this... can anyone tell me everything about it please...Hail Satan.

lol
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 7:00 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: hello :)

Sure:)

Study www.joyofsatan.com

Siguard Dracoins.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jay D" <jay.dshmkh@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back