Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hello everyone

Manoj

I am new to Satanism.I am Hindu. We don't have any concept of Satan in Hinduism. Though we do practice LHP and RHP. I am looking to meet some people in Los Angeles Area who are true Satanist to form a group for rituals, enlightenment, discussion and share experiences.
Please mail me.

Hail Satan
Hail Satan..

Manoj

Satan is Shiva. Period.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Manoj" <execmanoj@... wrote:

I am new to Satanism.I am Hindu. We don't have any concept of Satan in Hinduism. Though we do practice LHP and RHP. I am looking to meet some people in Los Angeles Area who are true Satanist to form a group for rituals, enlightenment, discussion and share experiences.
Please mail me.

Hail Satan
Hail Satan..

Manoj

You obviously refer to the *christian* concept of Satan, right? Because in our kind of Satanism, Satan is an ancient Pagan God, He existed long before xianity. He is not just a concept, he is real being and the creator God of humanity.

*Ancient*, particularly Vedic Hinduism (before it got corrupted by RHP idiocy like "karma", "oneness" e.t.c) is highly Satanic. Even in the modern Hindu Gods, Satan is Shiva, and all Hindu Gods are the Demons we know.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Manoj" <execmanoj@... wrote:

Please mail me.

Hail Satan
Hail Satan..

Manoj

I need some help finding links or websites that actually tell the truth. I'm still doing my studying and research and need your help brothers and sisters.

I've been doing some research on Adolf Hitler, since he's fascinating. The problem is that most of the websites I found tell whatever their own "truth" is. Personally, I don't think Hitler wanted the whole world to be of an Aryan race (I think the jews made this up) that would be impossible. I think what he truly wanted was that the whole world be freed of the filth of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Many websites claim that "he killed millions of jews" but another that is more trustworthy says that the actual number of jews that died in Aushwitz were about 70,000.

I believe that his regime was infiltrated, and actually, it was the infiltrators who caused the most deaths ( Jews killing Jews).

Personally, I hate the Jews, every one of them I've ran into, believe me, they are a bunch of motherfukers and selfish. Christians and Catholics are just the same crap.

I've ran into a few "rehabilitated" Christians who were alcoholics or drug addicts and now say that beer and drugs are the devil, yeah right. I had too much fun bringing an ice chest full of beer and drinking in front of them ( they were doing work at my house at the time)

I won't bother you anymore, can you help with links to websites about Hitler and some other websites that might be helpful with my studies?

Hail Father Satan!!! I love u with all my heart I know your the true God so please give me all the knowledge and understanding that i need to be powerful so I can heal and do miracle us things so people can know your the true god and to free all the demons name.
Sent from my BlackBerry® device from Digicel

Hinduism is an enemy corruption of the original Vedic religion of the Indo-Aryan peoples of your country. It is the same as the Christian religion (a rip off of older pagan religions), at the core and used to spiritually disarm us and teach us to be slaves for the Jew.

Satan and the other gods have been known under many different aliases throughout the age of humanity and are our creator gods. Even in the Hindu faith, the words Sat Nam, Santa, Satanama are all attributable to him. He is Sanat Kumara, Shiva, Indra, Agni, Murugan and so forth. Nothing is literal in these religions and are allegories. We as Satanists live by the Sanatana Dharma (eternal laws) of nature and work towards becoming gods like our creators through the magnum opus. We accomplish this through meditation and yoga.

Spiritual Satanism and Satanism (Paganism) at it's core is LHP in essence. The RHP is designed by the enemy so that we become docile while the enemy destroys and exploits us in every way possible.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

Please mail me.

Hail Satan
Hail Satan..

Manoj

<td val[/IMG]fuck ala

--- On Mon, 12/31/12, Lucius Oria <lucius.oria@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello everyone
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, December 31, 2012, 12:24 AM

Hinduism is an enemy corruption of the original Vedic religion of the Indo-Aryan peoples of your country. It is the same as the Christian religion (a rip off of older pagan religions), at the core and used to spiritually disarm us and teach us to be slaves for the Jew.

Satan and the other gods have been known under many different aliases throughout the age of humanity and are our creator gods. Even in the Hindu faith, the words Sat Nam, Santa, Satanama are all attributable to him. He is Sanat Kumara, Shiva, Indra, Agni, Murugan and so forth. Nothing is literal in these religions and are allegories. We as Satanists live by the Sanatana Dharma (eternal laws) of nature and work towards becoming gods like our creators through the magnum opus. We accomplish this through meditation and yoga.

Spiritual Satanism and Satanism (Paganism) at it's core is LHP in essence. The RHP is designed by the enemy so that we become docile while the enemy destroys and exploits us in every way possible.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "Manoj" <execmanoj@... wrote:

Please mail me.

Hail Satan
Hail Satan..

Manoj
[/TD]

It could be your mind linking the man to Satan.

Please read WWW.exposingchristianity.com

WWW.joyofsatan.org

Hail Satan!
Hail Enlil!
Hail Andromalius!

------------------------------
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 2:20 PM PST alexandra wrote:

I'd like to start off by saying I am new to Satanism and happy I've made this choice. Although I am still a teen and still with my christian parents Satanism answers so many of the questions I've had and it makes so much sense.

About 2 or 3 years ago I've had a lot dreams that, I think, lead me to make this choice. It is always the same man, a tall man dressed in a black cape with black wings and has either shoulder length black hair or he is bald. Well in one of the many dreams with him he told me we have to kill this other man dressed all in white. He explained to me that he has gone insane and started killing other innocent people. Then my immediate question was..."Are you on the beast's side?"( right now I feel awfully sorry for wording the question the way I did, but I was young and still a christian)... he simply answered no, and I saw this "beast" as christians portrays him, what shocked me is that he was in the same place this other guy dressed in white was.

Now I've decided the guy dressed in white was the christian god and the beast was the one christianity created to scare people away from Satan.
I've had this question for such a long time and no one could answer it, but who might that man dressed in black be? Right now from all the dreams I've had it seems as he had lead me to actually open up my mind and search about Satanism.
Thank you very much.

Welcome!Interesting dream but just glad you are finding the truth.Please read  joyofsatan.com to find the real truth of who Satan and the Demons really are and start a basic meditation program.There is so much to learn and you are just starting this great journey.Maybe your dream was leading you here.Just glad you made it here what ever the case. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:20 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hello everyone

I'd like to start off by saying I am new to Satanism and happy I've made this choice. Although I am still a teen and still with my christian parents Satanism answers so many of the questions I've had and it makes so much sense.

About 2 or 3 years ago I've had a lot dreams that, I think, lead me to make this choice. It is always the same man, a tall man dressed in a black cape with black wings and has either shoulder length black hair or he is bald. Well in one of the many dreams with him he told me we have to kill this other man dressed all in white. He explained to me that he has gone insane and started killing other innocent people. Then my immediate question was..."Are you on the beast's side?"( right now I feel awfully sorry for wording the question the way I did, but I was young and still a christian)... he simply answered no, and I saw this "beast" as christians portrays him, what shocked me is that he was in the same place this other guy dressed in white was.

Now I've decided the guy dressed in white was the christian god and the beast was the one christianity created to scare people away from Satan.
I've had this question for such a long time and no one could answer it, but who might that man dressed in black be? Right now from all the dreams I've had it seems as he had lead me to actually open up my mind and search about Satanism.
Thank you very much.

I am new to satanism, but for some strange reason it just feels like it is where i belong....with Satan's family. I had been going to church since i was 15 and stopped going 2 years ago. i had believed all the lies they had told me, but i always questioned them. i never felt this holy spirit and shouting and screaming in gibberish. What my point is, is that i had believed in something for years, and it was ripped away in days. i truly feel like Satanism is the right way and the only way. thank you all very much.

Hail Satan!!!

i so enjoy messages like this one. Every day, it seems, someone else is waking up to just how much worthless, harmful crap xtianity is.

I hope you've dedicated yourself or will soon. Then, join us in the spiritual warfare.

Hail Satan and all the true Gods.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjones110592" <jjones110592@... wrote:

I am new to satanism, but for some strange reason it just feels like it is where i belong....with Satan's family. I had been going to church since i was 15 and stopped going 2 years ago. i had believed all the lies they had told me, but i always questioned them. i never felt this holy spirit and shouting and screaming in gibberish. What my point is, is that i had believed in something for years, and it was ripped away in days. i truly feel like Satanism is the right way and the only way. thank you all very much.

Hail Satan!!!

jjones, Welcome! yes we all belong to Satan because he IS THE TRUTH! please continue reading the joyofsatan website. Also begin your power meditation program :)

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 9:55 PM EST hailbelphagor wrote:

i so enjoy messages like this one. Every day, it seems, someone else is waking up to just how much worthless, harmful crap xtianity is.

I hope you've dedicated yourself or will soon. Then, join us in the spiritual warfare.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjones110592" <jjones110592@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Welcome. I suppose, since we are all nudged here by Satan's will in some way or another, I should tell you:
I'm a newbie as well. The only advice I can give is don't give up.http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... on-magick/
Also, the advice that En Haradren Amlug game me when I posted that I was performed the dedication ritual was to start with the basics. Many people rush in here thinking that they'll be throwing fireballs and shooting lasers in a few months. Don't let yourself fall into fantasy. Do the Energy Meditation and Foundation Meditation first, and get a feel for energy before trying to open your chakras.  Don't rush yourself, be patient and solemn in your meditations and allow yourself to feel the energy.
Once you get a feel for energy and you feel confident enough in doing so, then you can move on to opening chakras and doing more advanced workings. 

Please note that I'm not trying to talk down to you or anything. It's just that I came close to falling into that trap before and I would rather be safe than sorry with a new Brother or Sister.

As for other good things to do, when you are ready, read HP Vovim Baghie's sermons.http://www.vovimbaghie.com/category/satanic-sermons/

Hail Satan! From: Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@...
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2013 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hello everyone

jjones, Welcome! yes we all belong to Satan because he IS THE TRUTH! please continue reading the joyofsatan website. Also begin your power meditation program :)

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 9:55 PM EST hailbelphagor wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjones110592" wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

oh i have, and extremely happy about it. i told my girlfriend about all of this, and she checked it out. she told me today that she dedicated her life to Satan. very happy about all of this.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailbelphagor" <no.state@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jjones110592" <jjones110592@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back