Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Heavy Metal Christians scared of the devil!

Arya Satana

The other night I was at a metal gig with my girlfriend (Atheist) and I was meeting her Christian (ex-"Satanist") friend, Becca. My girlfriend, Hannah had told her before hand I was a Satanist and she came up to, looking smug like she was ready to lead "another stray to the light". So Becca asked me "what kind of Satanism do you follow?" and all I said was "have you heared of a sect called the Joy of Satan?" and that was the good part... Becca was lost for words and looked like a deer caught in headlights. Couldn't believe, all I had to say was joy of Satan and she wanted to run a mile! I guess 'Joy of Satan" is an oxymoron to Christians. My Girlfriend meanwhile, couldn't contain her laughter.

And that was when Becca's friend Ben a.k.a 'Grim" turned around and with a quiver said "are we talking about.... Stan? [his name for Satan obviously]..." also an ex-"Satanist" now the guitarist of a Christian band, equally terrified of someone who thinks.

It was a great experience for me, reminded me why we call ourselves "Satanists" if we follow ancient Paganism, because "Satan" strikes fear into the hearts of Christians, Muslims and Jews alike!

Never take for granted that beautiful five letter name, just saying "I am a Satanist" can have Christians pleading for mercy, especially if they have had bad experiences with the "Occult" and "Demons" as "Grim" mentioned he had.

Hail Satan!

I smirked at this story the very thought of it was funny. To see them have fear of a name we praise must have been something to remember. Joy of Satan they fear that name? Well they know nothing of the truth if that is how it is and lol what light? I would have to say that they are more dark then we are. We make our own lights with our power haha if I was there I would have said SHUN THE NON BELIEVER!! Its my fave thing to say and would have been so funny so yes shun them for me hun lmao.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arya Satana" <aryasatana@... wrote:

The other night I was at a metal gig with my girlfriend (Atheist) and I was meeting her Christian (ex-"Satanist") friend, Becca. My girlfriend, Hannah had told her before hand I was a Satanist and she came up to, looking smug like she was ready to lead "another stray to the light". So Becca asked me "what kind of Satanism do you follow?" and all I said was "have you heared of a sect called the Joy of Satan?" and that was the good part... Becca was lost for words and looked like a deer caught in headlights. Couldn't believe, all I had to say was joy of Satan and she wanted to run a mile! I guess 'Joy of Satan" is an oxymoron to Christians. My Girlfriend meanwhile, couldn't contain her laughter.

And that was when Becca's friend Ben a.k.a 'Grim" turned around and with a quiver said "are we talking about.... Stan? [his name for Satan obviously]..." also an ex-"Satanist" now the guitarist of a Christian band, equally terrified of someone who thinks.

It was a great experience for me, reminded me why we call ourselves "Satanists" if we follow ancient Paganism, because "Satan" strikes fear into the hearts of Christians, Muslims and Jews alike!

Never take for granted that beautiful five letter name, just saying "I am a Satanist" can have Christians pleading for mercy, especially if they have had bad experiences with the "Occult" and "Demons" as "Grim" mentioned he had.

Hail Satan!

[/IMG]Sun Aug 1, 2010 6:29 am (PDT)
The other night I was at a metal gig with my girlfriend (Atheist) and I was meeting her Christian (ex-"Satanist" ) friend, Becca. My girlfriend, Hannah had told her before hand I was a Satanist and she came up to, looking smug like she was ready to lead "another stray to the light". So Becca asked me "what kind of Satanism do you follow?" and all I said was "have you heared of a sect called the Joy of Satan?" and that was the good part... Becca was lost for words and looked like a deer caught in headlights. Couldn't believe, all I had to say was joy of Satan and she wanted to run a mile! I guess 'Joy of Satan" is an oxymoron to Christians. My Girlfriend meanwhile, couldn't contain her laughter.

And that was when Becca's friend Ben a.k.a 'Grim" turned around and with a quiver said "are we talking about.... Stan? [his name for Satan obviously].. ." also an ex-"Satanist" now the guitarist of a Christian band, equally terrified of someone who thinks.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back