Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Healing the soul.

Slavic

Hello my brothers and sisters. For some time now, I have decided to make life changes. I gave up alcohol completely. I started again the 40-day plan of daily honest energy and spiritual work. RTR, removing curses and a whole range of activities. I have noticed a significant improvement in my health, I have more strength, I walk a lot every day and I study. All negative thoughts that were destroying me are gone. Also intrusive sexual thoughts, excessive sexual drive. The insomnia is gone. I also stopped wasting time on unnecessary things, such as too much Internet, music, websites with funny things, and politics. I think that these changes were definitely helped by Father Satan himself and my guardian Belial. I am planning to start my own research on the impact of planetary movements on the markets, I used to be able to make money from it and I would like to help our brothers and sisters earn something to improve their lives. I also want to donate blood. I will definitely return from the very beginning of the forum to the sermons of our great HP Hoodedcobra to understand everything even better. I believe the world can be better. When I start to change my own. Greetings to everyone. Thank you

I'm very happy for this!! Be blessed and continue this golden journey!

I would like to add that this year I am doing a lot of removing curses, etc. I have been growing flowers on the balcony for several years, but this year for the first time I have such wonderful flowers, everything is colorful and smells. I feel that my work can please the Gods as much as I care for them

I would like to add that this year I am doing a lot of removing curses, etc. I have been growing flowers on the balcony for several years, but this year for the first time I have such wonderful flowers, everything is colorful and smells. I feel that my work can please the Gods as much as I care for them
check jos calender. try to catch every good day for spells. and you may invite the gods who is available that day.

Dobra robota, bracie!
You have made many positive changes and progress. Keep it up.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back