Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Healing Magic

Healing magic is perhaps the most important of all and encompasses different types including physical, mental and emotional.
In ancient times, Healing of the Soul was held in very high regard and included various aspects and paths, all with the ultimate aim of reaching Divinity.

Depending on what one wants to heal and the extent of the ailment, there are different methods of healing: from simple visualisation to Runes and Sanskrit Mantras, from Planetary Squares to Rituals of the Gods. Below I will list the ones I know and have tried.

Visualising and perceiving

To heal minor ailments it is not necessary to vibrate Runes or Mantras, simply visualise the energy on the affected part and feel its healing effect.
No matter how insignificant certain physical ailments may be, be it a simple cold or a slight bruise, I think healing them is a useful practice to become familiar with this White Magic.
Using Solar energy is very effective, you just have to breathe it into your Soul and then direct it towards the part to be healed or visualise it going directly to the affected area. Perception is everything here.

Runes

For more serious health problems it is best to resort to the use of Runes, repeated by their number or multiple or a Solar number. I speak of Runes and not Sanskrit Mantras because I am more familiar with them and use them regularly.

Runes are an excellent option as there is a wide choice and they can be combined to create specific energies and achieve maximum effectiveness:

- URUZ
The ideal Rune for healing the body, it is linked to the Earth element (physical body). It increases vitality and helps support the body during periods of illness and facilitates recovery.

- THURISAZ
In contrast to URUZ, the energies of this Rune are more chaotic and difficult to control, so it is good to be skilled in using words of power and directing energy. Formidable for healing wounds and bruises.

- FEHU
Effective when used in conjunction with other healing Runes. Also accelerates metabolism, strengthening the immune system and general health.

- SOWILO
Like FEHU it is powerful when used in Rune combinations. In emotional healing work, it helps to alleviate motivic outbursts and support morale during periods of depression and low will.

- WUNJO
Best in general for healing, both physical and emotional, especially the latter. It is related to the constellation Pisces.

- BERKANO
Used exclusively in emotional healing due to its energies related to the Moon.

- LAGUZ
Its strong connection to the Water element makes it perfect for healing inflammation and fever. I used it after a wisdom tooth removal that caused me a fever of 38.5°, I got it in the evening, performed the magic work and the next morning I had nothing.

Planetary Squares

Each Planet governs different parts of the body and consequently the various Magic Squares can be used to strengthen these areas:

- Sun: Heart, spine, diaphragm, arteries and veins, eyes

- Moon: Breasts, uterus, rib cage, fluids except blood, stomach, lymph glands

- Mercury: All organs of touch and sense, lungs, thymus, vocal chords, respiratory tract, upper limbs, brain, nervous system

- Venus: Thyroid, heart, sense of touch, throat, tongue, kidneys, hair and skin

- Mars: Red blood cells, brain, head, face, male genitalia

- Jupiter: Liver, pancreas, hips and thighs

- Saturn: Bones, knees, ears, skin, teeth, bladder, spleen

Other safer and equally effective methods are to be preferred to the Saturn square, NAUTHIZ for example is excellent.

Critical situations

First of all, I want to make a premise: magic work does not replace medical therapies and operations (which save lives), but supports them!

Sometimes there can be problems of a very serious nature such as chronic physical illnesses, mental illnesses, depression, etc. In these cases, it is necessary to combine the methods listed above and prolong the magic work even for 80, 90 or 180 days (in the most extreme cases).

For problems with mental roots, it is best to start with work on removing psychological blocks and freeing the Soul, for 40 or 90 days, and then proceed with the actual healing work. Runes such as ANSUZ and again URUZ or the Mantra MUNKA are perfect for the purpose.

During the period of liberation it is best to add another work to support the spirit and avoid mental breakdown (this can happen), you can use for example MUNKA in the morning for Soul liberation and SOWILO in the evening or do a Solar Square in conjunction with the main work.

Starting each session with the Valefor Ritual is a further aid in healing. The Gods know us better than we know ourselves and can direct us to the best way to heal. This can be through direct intervention in cases of life and death, or through the discovery of new therapies and healing methods.

wow excellent

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back