Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hail Lord Azazel! My Ritual Experience

OttoHart

Hi! I've posted a lot here before, and still do, but I've been slower because I've been taking the time to do a lot of work.
I'm free from studying all summer, so I've literally taken most of the day to meditate, do Rituals, study the JoS, and otherwise further my goals (left time for leisure, of course).
I've been doing the God Rituals, and just recently did Azazel's Power Ritual a few times, and this was a special enough situation to warrant a post.

This post should be inspiring for new people here, but if you're not willing to sit through this story, the TLDR message is: Yes, everything you need is actually out there in the JoS, get to work and you will see results.

I had the urge to do Azazel's Power Ritual quite a few times in the last week. It was a calling after doing some God Rituals. Lord Azazel was giving me signs, and even though my senses are still not that developed, I could feel his presence. I could describe it as a pleasant version of the feeling you're being watched. I would sometimes feel it during meditation, or when studying.

I initially did Azazel's Ritual before doing other spiritual work, and the effects were initially inspiration. I would have far more ideas, ideas that I actually was able to put into practice. This inspiration felt external, and I've felt this before enough to know it feels like a God is inspiring me. Whether directly Lord Azazel or someone He sent, it is not my place to say.

But I have taken action in one way, by doing the Ritual and then talking to this inspiring presence. I address Him as Lord Azazel, and the interaction goes fine, so I won't question it too much.
My method is of meditating on His sigil after the Ritual, and visualizing a connection. When I "talk" in my thoughts, I visualize the sounds sent as energy to the sigil, and the sigil responding back. I am well aware this does not represent the God directly talking to me. It is a lower level of communication.
However, my meditation and experience is enough for me to feel this is an external energy.
After this communication, I declare I'm taking a few minutes to bask in His energy and understand his nature, while simply visualizing the sigil, full of light, and nothing else. I then write down my thoughts and feelings.

My interaction with Lord Azazel so far has been that of receiving all that I need and nothing more. I have received "empty signals" when asking about things I didn't particularly need to know, and more immediate, more powerful messages on pressing matters.
He is very comforting. He is a gentle teacher, but still a serious one. He has helped comfort and uplift me, and he has encouraged me to keep pushing with my work. I am a very chaotic person that can't follow a schedule to save my life, and Azazel has been very helpful in giving just the right advice to help build a spiritual schedule for myself that I was able to follow.
I am now almost done with the 40 Day Meditation Program (took a bit more than 40 days) and will move on to creating a new program that incorporates all the necessary things for growth, with the guidance of Lord Azazel, after Ritual.

If you've read this to the end, thank you for listening to this random stranger. I hope this motivates you to do the God Rituals more. There is no safer presence than the Gods, no better teachers than the Gods, and they DO respond. Just develop yourself and be open.

This was very beautiful to read!! Brought me to tears a little, haha.

When I was newer and immature, I sort of feared Prince Azazel, but when his ritual came out, I asked him to please show me who he is and all the ignorance and fear of him disappeared and I was filled with comforting and lovely feelings of reassurance. He truly is a magnificent God. :)

Hail Lord Azazel! Thank you for sharing this brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back