Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

good satanic music for meditation

Jhon1

any one know of good satanic music for meditation like a calm one
i mean really heavy rock just kinda annoys me all the screaming the only one i could take is cradle of filth.

if you do know one can you please tell me ?

Enigma is a good one, my father listens to her, and i like it.
Music is a personal preference, but it shouldn't be anything that will effect your feelings. Heavy things pump you up, calm things may give you a feeling of drowsiness. I prefer to meditate with no sounds, it makes me feel like I'm in control of my emotions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jhon" <jhonpatrick@... wrote:

i mean really heavy rock just kinda annoys me all the screaming the only one i could take is cradle of filth.

Personaly I put on a playlist i made in itunes that has some quiet songs and bands.
The ones i like most are the LotR soundtrack, these calm me grately. Another few good bands are Faun, Eluveitie, ive also got a few quiet songs from other bands of the Battle metal genre.

Good luck.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jhon" <jhonpatrick@... wrote:

I think you might enjoy these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8acyyW51fZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7nL-1ZKP58

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqJFVkDwR3A

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dane" <daneclark93@... wrote:

Enigma is a good one, my father listens to her, and i like it.
Music is a personal preference, but it shouldn't be anything that will effect your feelings. Heavy things pump you up, calm things may give you a feeling of drowsiness. I prefer to meditate with no sounds, it makes me feel like I'm in control of my emotions.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jhon" <jhonpatrick@ wrote:

Personally I like Rammstein. They're heavy and dark, but they don't scream. I don't understand the lyrics but I think that just proves they're universally awesome :) It also makes it so that there's no distraction through lyrics, so there's a cool tune going but no understandable words to draw your train of thought out of meditation. (assuming neither of us speak german)

I always listen to the album "Sauriun Meditation" by "Karl Sanders" It's karl's side project from the band nile.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "senorbob9" <senorbob9@... wrote:

Personally I like Rammstein. They're heavy and dark, but they don't scream. I don't understand the lyrics but I think that just proves they're universally awesome :) It also makes it so that there's no distraction through lyrics, so there's a cool tune going but no understandable words to draw your train of thought out of meditation. (assuming neither of us speak german)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jhon" <jhonpatrick@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan" <hollenkonig@... wrote:
I always listen to the album "Sauriun Meditation" by "Karl Sanders" It's karl's side project from the band nile.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "senorbob9" <senorbob9@ wrote:

i know 2 heavy metal bands that sing acoustic music darkest hour. broken wings,pathos and tunguska a little bit of heavy metal an acoustic.heaven shall burn. equinox,echoes,deyjandi von.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dan" <hollenkonig@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "senorbob9" <senorbob9@ wrote:

i know 2 heavy metal bands that sing acoustic music darkest hour. broken wings,pathos and tunguska a little bit of heavy metal an acoustic.heaven shall burn. equinox,echoes,deyjandi von.

I like Apocalyptica when i meditate. Most of their stuff is instrumental, so words can't distract u from ur purpose.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back