Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

godhead

-HOOD, not -HEAD. Duh, because of a misspelling people confuse it.

We attain divinity when we awake our kundalini serpent and it ascends.

Study JoS, you'll see.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cody ---------- <cody31214@... wrote:

its confusing will someone please explian what it is and how to reach it????

It is called godhead, and is achieved after you open all your chakras, raise your kundalini and complete magnum opus

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 12:11 PM, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Study JoS, you'll see.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cody ---------- <cody31214@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]thanks   HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- On Mon, 1/17/11, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: godhead
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 5:11 PM

Study JoS, you'll see.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Cody ---------- <cody31214@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]i have looked in JoS and i'm having trouble finding it, i have found mention of it in satanic symbols but otherwise nothing any idea were to look on the site?

Study JoS, you'll see.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Cody ---------- <cody31214@... wrote:

[/TD]

Cody, look in meditations - Spiritual Satanism IS about divinity, its awakening within us.

i have looked in JoS and i'm having trouble finding it, i have found mention of it in satanic symbols but otherwise nothing any idea were to look on the site?

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Study JoS, you'll see.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cody ---------- <cody31214@ wrote:

The Three Steps of the Magnum Opus are on the Joyo f Satan, as well as every other Meditation you need to begin working towards awakening your Kundalini Serpent. - And it doesn't matter if you say godhead or godhood; they are the same end result of a process.

Regards,

-High Priest Vovim Baghie
Samurai Of Malphas
Hail Father Satan! Hail Malphas-sama!
Hail Horus-sama! Hail Azazel-sama!
Hail Astaroth-sama! Hail Lilith-sama!
Hail Clistheret-sama!
Hail All The Mighty Gods Of Duat!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/
http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/

Joy of Satan Ministries

88!

i have looked in JoS and i'm having trouble finding it, i have found mention of it in satanic symbols but otherwise nothing any idea were to look on the site?

<td val[/IMG]ok, thanks i will

Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 7:44 PM

Cody, look in meditations - Spiritual Satanism IS about divinity, its awakening within us.

To: [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

Study JoS, you'll see.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Cody ---------- <cody31214@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Godhead is also a great band; prety Satanic too! http://www.godhead.com/
[/B]
--- En date de : Lun 17.1.11, Lenny Landry <lenny.landry@... a écrit :
De: Lenny Landry <lenny.landry@...
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: godhead
À: [email protected]
Date: Lundi 17 janvier 2011, 17h17

It is called godhead, and is achieved after you open all your chakras, raise your kundalini and complete magnum opus

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 12:11 PM, siguarddraconis <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Study JoS, you'll see.

[/TD]

i would like to more about godhead and more precisely HOW to attain godhead or rather Magnum Opus i am new to and would like to no more

First of all you need to be a dedicated Satanist and obviously have an understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is. This will lead you into practising power meditation and yoga every day. If you wish to do serious advancement and reach godhood you should be doing a complete meditation program that is basically the 8 fold path of Astarte. This is advanced and once you start it you will need to make sure that you can keep up with it. It raises the bioelectricity levels tremendously. As you advance, Satan and the Gods, mainly your Guardian Demon, will be guiding you giving you meditations to do and basically working with you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

i would like to more about godhead and more precisely HOW to attain godhead or rather Magnum Opus i am new to and would like to no more

Where can you find the eight fold path meditation program on JoS?
On May 8, 2013 6:47 PM, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:
  First of all you need to be a dedicated Satanist and obviously have an understanding of what Spiritual Satanism is. This will lead you into practising power meditation and yoga every day. If you wish to do serious advancement and reach godhood you should be doing a complete meditation program that is basically the 8 fold path of Astarte. This is advanced and once you start it you will need to make sure that you can keep up with it. It raises the bioelectricity levels tremendously. As you advance, Satan and the Gods, mainly your Guardian Demon, will be guiding you giving you meditations to do and basically working with you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "deathgodlolfml" <deathgodlolfml@... wrote:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... SHTAR.html 
Hail Satan!
Sent: Wednesday, May 8, 2013 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: godhead

Where can you find the eight fold path meditation program on JoS?
On May 8, 2013 6:47 PM, "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back