Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Fwd: [666_JoyofSatan] Genuinely Satanic movies

samael semiazas

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Fro[/IMG]damien[/B] <crazytrain06@...
Date: Tue, May 24, 2011 at 11:58 AM
Subject: [666_JoyofSatan] Genuinely Satanic movies
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Years ago ive posted this before, but since theres been so many new members since then; i thought i would post it again. So the question i have for the JoS egroup is: WHAT MOVIES DO YOU CONCIDER TO BE GENUINELY SATANIC?
The problem is with finding movies that are genuinely Satanic is: hollywood is almost entirely run by Satan hating jews. 95% (or more) of the so called "Satanic" films released by the jewish mass media are based on an xian perspective of our gods, leaving most of the world beliving Satan just wants your soul, and is a hideous creatue with claws, red glowing eyes and horns. Now since the JoS website already partly covered this topic, ill give you my own expansion, and why i chose them:
1. The village of the damned (remake) Not directly Satanic, however; you have a town of several "angelic" looking children who are alien in origin. They are very vindictive, all have one mind, and no emotions. Anyone who knows how our enimies the angels, greys, and reptilians operate will find this movie very close to the truth. Exspecialy when the leader child quotes some xian buybull passages. (hint hint)
2. Blessed
This is probally the MOST genuinely Satanic film ive ever seen in my lifetime. And while it may be a bit of a low budget rip off of another great Satanic movie, (rosemarys baby) I find this film to be quite beautiful, and is the only film i know of that lables Satan as the light, and jehovah as a "god who didnt care much for mankind" and brang about darkness to the world.
3. The Lawnmower man.
Not only a great scifi thriller, but explains how human beings are realy incredibly powerful gods that have been held back for centuries.
4. The STAR WARS saga.
Ok, i know that many over the years have put together their own theories on the deeper meaning of these films, so i will list the reasons why i feel Satanists are realy jedis, and why Hebrews are siths in a upcoming post. (too long to list here) Do i think Lucas is realy a Satanist? Probally not, but i belive when Lucas was searching for inspiration for these films he somehow (unknowingly) tapped into a energy that is often found within many Satanists. (ill explain more on this soon)
I would expand more on this list with films such as "the ninth gate", and "the Omen", but the JoS website pretty much covered these, so ill leave them be for now. But im sure theres at least more than a few i havent covered or even seen, so hopefully you (the JoS forum) can give me what movies you think are genuinely Satanic. Also if you have any further insite you'd like to add on the movies mentioned (except for star wars); please let me know, cause id like to hear 'em.

--
Thanks & Best Regards  Samael Semiazas[/B]. HP- JOS Asian Satanist Group.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/asiansforsatan  Official JOS Asian E-Group

The Satanic Screen: An Illustrated Guide To The Devil In Cinema 1896-1999 by Nikolas Schreck (published by Creation Books) is fantastic. Very well written. It covers some of the more obscure gems of cinema, particularly the film noire classics. All the films discussed can be found in the index at the back of the book.
Al.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back