Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Extremely sleepy when trying to meditate...

Light Yagami

Hello... I've been sort of fed up with what is happening so I decided to ask for advice here.

It's been some time now that whenever I meditate (not necessarily the moment I start meditating but *definitely* at some point; whether I do the Munka meditation, or the RAUM or whatever) I get extremely sleepy. I get so sleepy I become dizzy.
I understand that this is an enemy attack (it can't be explained otherwise since it happens ONLY when I meditate) but what am I supposed to do to prevent this from happening? It's really annoying, I can't concentrate. Even if I break the enemy links (with electric blue fire) I will only feel better for a short amount of time; or for no amount of time at all..
It's frustraaaating...!
I've actually been doing an aura of protection (for months now) that prohibits others from sucking my energy... but I guess it's not helping in this case? What am I supposed to do?

Do spinal yoga poses. If you flex and stretch your spine before you will get a small jolt of extra energy. Or try tai chi or yoga. These are considered moving meditations.

Don't think it's an attack, sounds more like you're stepping deep into the frequency- theta or alpha anyway.No need to worry, do single point concentration. 
XAIRE SATANA.

On 20 Oct 2014, at 16:52, Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hello... I've been sort of fed up with what is happening so I decided to ask for advice here.

It's been some time now that whenever I meditate (not necessarily the moment I start meditating but *definitely* at some point; whether I do the Munka meditation, or the RAUM or whatever) I get extremely sleepy. I get so sleepy I become dizzy.
I understand that this is an enemy attack (it can't be explained otherwise since it happens ONLY when I meditate) but what am I supposed to do to prevent this from happening? It's really annoying, I can't concentrate. Even if I break the enemy links (with electric blue fire) I will only feel better for a short amount of time; or for no amount of time at all..
It's frustraaaating...!
I've actually been doing an aura of protection (for months now) that prohibits others from sucking my energy... but I guess it's not helping in this case? What am I supposed to do?

<td val[/IMG]H[/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:H, okt. 20, 2014 at 15:53
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Extremely sleepy when trying to meditate...

It's frustraaaating...!
[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Hello i think this post will help Reposting what HP Cobra wrote about the "enemy links" : JoyofSatan666 also this is another post from HP Hooded Cobra about this (i could not find the link so i am just going to copy and paste it from a PDF.                                                                                          Some people, I don't know either if in purpose or not, take something from 2012 or 2013 and think its universal law. i don't mean about minor things as this is a minor thing right here. I don't need anyone to cover anything up. 
I never came in the groups to say that I am a God 9r spread fancy that I am your King. Or that because I am High Priest you should somehow obey. In other words I am not like HP Vovim was back in the years. I preffer to be more than that. People always like to make big talks, I am this, I have diacovered that, I have cam across many crazies over the years. Many dunkheads and other things aswell. 

Let me be a little sarcastic now, please. 

What I say to you,- Trust yourself a bit more. You want to cut links 15 times a day, becausw there are closely MILLIONS of enemies, just for ONE Satanist as Hp Vovim has stated in the astral just trying to stop you? Which work 24/7 on getting just another link on your head, because if they do they make you weak or something. 

I have to be the bad guy and then I will be. Back before Vovim had his "great revealation", did HPS Maxine know about the links, for instance? Did she sit around everyday in some paranoid circle trying to cut off links? I was moving just fine before this info came along. When it did, I trusted it and did cut the links. Placebo-ing myself, it drove me to being over paranoid. After a point I would "cut the link" and I would feel no effect. So I tried 20 times. It failed. Oh shit they re-attached it again! Gosh they are in the millions almost! My aura of protection can't handle it OMG. Omg the enemies are millions and the Gods are so few, what a mighty epic saga!!!! The other time my guardian came and killed 40,000 greys with his silver flaming, dubbalicious sword! He also told me I was someone very important past life!!! Maybe Jason of the argonauts or friedrich Neitzche or both!

And then it slowly opens the way for other insanities. Then tie in the supposedly intergalactic riaing experiences when the Serpent goes out and you go unconscious then conscious then fly then take a shit, then come down again. Intermix all that.

What do you create for the Satanic community? A full amassment of EXPECTATIONS. Unsane expectations. That no one ever meets since they are springle of your imagination. People believe you totally and unconditionally because a High Priest should always say the Truth. So they do. Only to feel incapable and get lost in dabbling in process. I used to believe all that. I used to question myself I don't go through all these. I meditated and still do many hours a day. I have had concusive realizations and a lot of power. Never had this sci fi thing. Others had the same like me. After all these toothfairies who ARE NOW RISING or who are GODS...Never are useful. I see that over the years. Mr King egotism had Risen his Serpent. Or some little Zap came up his ass. Or with that zap, he fell unconscious. Or...He imagined he did...Or...He told us he did...Or...Someone told him to tell us he did because it has happened to him...Or.... It goes on and on.

I've seen dozens od super advanced people over the years. Who claimed to be. Between a claim amd reality where we are you can only prove it by staying in the war. Don't degrade your consciousness and intelligence because of some emotional and MUST confrom attitude.

Anyway, look behind things and use your mind. Basic instictive knowledge of Human psychology will explain to you why people lie so much, and when you realize and see for yourself the enemy and how they work, you will see. Also, when you will raise your Serpent you will see. We are here for guidance and support. Not to mold you into something. If someone really gets attacked by greys its not some "bad thoughts". If they find an open door they can donway worse. I mean some people do not realize they are aliens. They think that they are distant. And as thus they make all sorts of claims in regards to these. Think twice.

I will not make Satanism a comic saga. If I am hated and questioned for that both are welcome. I want you to be the TOMMOROW OF GOVERNSHIP not like idiots who sit down and because some others lied to them, get nowhere. I want to help people become Leaders and Gods in the flesh. Not some drones who astrally imagine they are anything and in this reality cannot do shit about fixing simple problems or protecting themselves. Pragmatism is something Satanism missed all these years. Strong Satanists do a fucking curse and the victim drops dead. They don't imagine themselves as stars or butterflies and their stuff and intelligence makes up nothing.

Withces back in Salem were burned because they had so much power that if they survived they would undo a lot of the burners. They weren't some overly imaginative tube link cutting so technical like we are today. 

I hope this helps you understand more how I see this. The victims who have fallen for that crap will agree with me. You are free to disagree but my mentions were to save you from wasting your time and REALLY looking into your mind to find the reasons, not some mere imagination cures.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666  

On Monday, October 20, 2014 6:53 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's frustraaaating...!

<td val[/IMG]Unfortunately, [/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:H, okt. 20, 2014 at 15:53
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Extremely sleepy when trying to meditate...

It's frustraaaating...!
[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Yeah, i know exactly what are you talking about. I face it on the past and sometimes even now... it really helps if you just focus on a single spot or point with eyes open. Just try to avoid it.

<td val[/IMG]He only wrote about one l[/IMG] From:"Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, 21 Oct, 2014 at 0:51
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Extremely sleepy when trying to meditate...

Hello i think this post will help  Reposting what HP Cobra wrote about the "enemy links" : JoyofSatan666  also this is another post from HP Hooded Cobra about this (i could not find the link so i am just going to copy and paste it from a PDF.                                                                                          Some people, I don't know either if in purpose or not, take something from 2012 or 2013 and think its universal law. i don't mean about minor things as this is a minor thing right here. I don't need anyone to cover anything up. 
I never came in the groups to say that I am a God 9r spread fancy that I am your King. Or that because I am High Priest you should somehow obey. In other words I am not like HP Vovim was back in the years. I preffer to be more than that. People always like to make big talks, I am this, I have diacovered that, I have cam across many crazies over the years. Many dunkheads and other things aswell. 

Let me be a little sarcastic now, please. 

What I say to you,- Trust yourself a bit more. You want to cut links 15 times a day, becausw there are closely MILLIONS of enemies, just for ONE Satanist as Hp Vovim has stated in the astral just trying to stop you? Which work 24/7 on getting just another link on your head, because if they do they make you weak or something. 

I have to be the bad guy and then I will be. Back before Vovim had his "great revealation", did HPS Maxine know about the links, for instance? Did she sit around everyday in some paranoid circle trying to cut off links? I was moving just fine before this info came along. When it did, I trusted it and did cut the links. Placebo-ing myself, it drove me to being over paranoid. After a point I would "cut the link" and I would feel no effect. So I tried 20 times. It failed. Oh shit they re-attached it again! Gosh they are in the millions almost! My aura of protection can't handle it OMG. Omg the enemies are millions and the Gods are so few, what a mighty epic saga!!!! The other time my guardian came and killed 40,000 greys with his silver flaming, dubbalicious sword! He also told me I was someone very important past life!!! Maybe Jason of the argonauts or friedrich Neitzche or both!

And then it slowly opens the way for other insanities. Then tie in the supposedly intergalactic riaing experiences when the Serpent goes out and you go unconscious then conscious then fly then take a shit, then come down again. Intermix all that.

What do you create for the Satanic community? A full amassment of EXPECTATIONS. Unsane expectations. That no one ever meets since they are springle of your imagination. People believe you totally and unconditionally because a High Priest should always say the Truth. So they do. Only to feel incapable and get lost in dabbling in process. I used to believe all that. I used to question myself I don't go through all these. I meditated and still do many hours a day. I have had concusive realizations and a lot of power. Never had this sci fi thing. Others had the same like me. After all these toothfairies who ARE NOW RISING or who are GODS...Never are useful. I see that over the years. Mr King egotism had Risen his Serpent. Or some little Zap came up his ass. Or with that zap, he fell unconscious. Or...He imagined he did...Or...He told us he did...Or...Someone told him to tell us he did because it has happened to him...Or.... It goes on and on.

I've seen dozens od super advanced people over the years. Who claimed to be. Between a claim amd reality where we are you can only prove it by staying in the war. Don't degrade your consciousness and intelligence because of some emotional and MUST confrom attitude.

Anyway, look behind things and use your mind. Basic instictive knowledge of Human psychology will explain to you why people lie so much, and when you realize and see for yourself the enemy and how they work, you will see. Also, when you will raise your Serpent you will see. We are here for guidance and support. Not to mold you into something. If someone really gets attacked by greys its not some "bad thoughts". If they find an open door they can donway worse. I mean some people do not realize they are aliens. They think that they are distant. And as thus they make all sorts of claims in regards to these. Think twice.

I will not make Satanism a comic saga. If I am hated and questioned for that both are welcome. I want you to be the TOMMOROW OF GOVERNSHIP not like idiots who sit down and because some others lied to them, get nowhere. I want to help people become Leaders and Gods in the flesh. Not some drones who astrally imagine they are anything and in this reality cannot do shit about fixing simple problems or protecting themselves. Pragmatism is something Satanism missed all these years. Strong Satanists do a fucking curse and the victim drops dead. They don't imagine themselves as stars or butterflies and their stuff and intelligence makes up nothing.

Withces back in Salem were burned because they had so much power that if they survived they would undo a lot of the burners. They weren't some overly imaginative tube link cutting so technical like we are today. 

I hope this helps you understand more how I see this. The victims who have fallen for that crap will agree with me. You are free to disagree but my mentions were to save you from wasting your time and REALLY looking into your mind to find the reasons, not some mere imagination cures.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666  

On Monday, October 20, 2014 6:53 AM, "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

It's frustraaaating...!

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

dude please , stop with the enemy attack shit you are filling yourself with , all you have to do is hype your meditation program and spice it up , ad interesting meditatons , not everything is enemy attacks.the main reason you feel sleepy while meditating is probably because YOU ARE BORED ????
i remember HP mageson posting a whole back , on how he almost falls asleep while doing headstands on meditating , and how meditaton is the art of being lazy (in a good sense, being totally relaxed and free)
dizziness is experienced because you are working on parts of your barain you havent touched in your entire life.
aura of protetion that prohibits sucking energy is ineffective when no one is sucking your energy lol, im guessing you might have altered the affirmation , work with the affirmation on JoS
engulf yourself with light like the sun and affirm,i am always safe healthy secure protected in everyway 108 times, and do this for 80 days as HP maxine said this will protect you against desies ebola etcc... 
working on your soul will take lots of time and effort its not easy, you have been cutt off from practicing something that is a neccecity for your soul as food is for your health and oxygen for your lungs.
theres also a sermon by HP Hooded cobra on consistency in his pdf if you work with my advice or not i wish you the best of luck :)
HAIL SATAN!

Thank you everyone for the responses but @faddinflames dude, you're rude...I'm not *bored* when doing meditations, I really love doing them. I do too many meditations to the point that I also need to do physical exercise to release some of the energy otherwise I can't sleep at nights. I like it, I empower myself as much as I want to, I like the spiritual power that I'm gaining.

Anyway, what Dimitris said may be right actually... What annoyed me is that, I was trying to shake this feeling off, I was moving around, trying to keep my eyes open but couldn't. It was out of my control that made me assume it was an enemy attack.
Skinny, I do yoga daily, so that's not the problem. xP

As for HoodedCobra's post, if I remember correctly, this was posted as a response to a member who had actually gotten a bit 'paranoid' about the enemy links. Although HoodedCobra does have a point in many of the things he says (like, how sometimes we get paranoid over being attacked and think we are being attacked all the time) I wouldn't agree with him about the links. When I first cut them, I did feel relieved, and I've also cut them to other people who felt the same way. It's not like these other people knew how they were gonna feel etc. One of them was even afraid he'd feel pain or something (although he didn't openly admit it). I will not deny that the first time I cut them it felt great; but then, it's not necessary to cut them again everyday, or so I believe. I cut the link from my third eye if I feel a headache with no purpose etc. Is it a placebo effect? Well, the headache stops, so I guess it does its work. :p

Anyway, next time I feel 'sleepy' I will try to see how deep in I can go... Trance or anything, I will let it lead me wherever it does. And see. :)
Thank you again people. :)

Στις 2:50 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 22 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "fadiinflames@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

dude please , stop with the enemy attack shit you are filling yourself with , all you have to do is hype your meditation program and spice it up , ad interesting meditatons , not everything is enemy attacks.the main reason you feel sleepy while meditating is probably because YOU ARE BORED ????
i remember HP mageson posting a whole back , on how he almost falls asleep while doing headstands on meditating , and how meditaton is the art of being lazy (in a good sense, being totally relaxed and free)
dizziness is experienced because you are working on parts of your barain you havent touched in your entire life.
aura of protetion that prohibits sucking energy is ineffective when no one is sucking your energy lol, im guessing you might have altered the affirmation , work with the affirmation on JoS
engulf yourself with light like the sun and affirm,i am always safe healthy secure protected in everyway 108 times, and do this for 80 days as HP maxine said this will protect you against desies ebola etcc... 
working on your soul will take lots of time and effort its not easy, you have been cutt off from practicing something that is a neccecity for your soul as food is for your health and oxygen for your lungs.
theres also a sermon by HP Hooded cobra on consistency in his pdf if you work with my advice or not i wish you the best of luck :)
HAIL SATAN!

im sorry :p i just dont want you to ruin your experiences because of "psychich attack" as this has happened to me before, i just really hate it when people mention psychich attack , because i am totally free of it, and if im free of it , why cant  anyone be ?sorry again for coming off as rude , i love you <3
HAIL SATAN!

Hah I'll add this for fun, and finality. Many times while meditating I have fallen asleep. I recently came up with a thought as to how this looks.

I picture an older looking fat chinese man meditating, and then falls asleep sitting there snoring while still in a meditative position. It's hilarious.

I've woken up hours later with that OH SHIT!  thought. It happens. :p

We are in same situation, this happens to me when I meditate and also when i study Enochian language, they wouldn't stop attacking me, I can barely focus, they get very fierce when I do Enochian.

Perhaps you need to do a stronger aura of protection, more then twice a day.Hail Satan!

On Monday, October 27, 2014 2:31 PM, "morenamairdes@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

We are in same situation, this happens to me when I meditate and also when i study Enochian language, they wouldn't stop attacking me, I can barely focus, they get very fierce when I do Enochian.

Light.. Not sure whether this is the reason, but check if these may be the possibilities.. 
The first possibility is that you are going into deep trance while meditating (which naturally takes you to the beta and gamma levels), where your consciously asleep, but your subconscious is quite active. I have experienced this many times. 
Second possibility may be a very simple possibility that you are doing your meditations after a long and tiring day. This is the biggest problem that affects my meditation as well. I do some of my meditations in the morning and the remaining after I return from work. And normally, when I start doing my meditations at night, I tend to easily dose off (except my flame meditation, where I tend to dose off due to single point focus and deep trance). But basically, you may not be getting enough rest or sleep. If that is the case, you certainly may want to rest more.

Hey @gamekash, I just saw your response. Being tired is definitely not the reason! Haha I couldn't be more relaxed to be honest... :pBut anyway, the thing is, this intense sleepiness stopped after I started this topic... I thought of many explanations about it, but anyway, I will only see in the future if it happens again. Thanks though. :)

Στις 2:51 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 30 Οκτωβρίου 2014, ο/η "gamekash@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Light.. Not sure whether this is the reason, but check if these may be the possibilities.. 
The first possibility is that you are going into deep trance while meditating (which naturally takes you to the beta and gamma levels), where your consciously asleep, but your subconscious is quite active. I have experienced this many times. 
Second possibility may be a very simple possibility that you are doing your meditations after a long and tiring day. This is the biggest problem that affects my meditation as well. I do some of my meditations in the morning and the remaining after I return from work. And normally, when I start doing my meditations at night, I tend to easily dose off (except my flame meditation, where I tend to dose off due to single point focus and deep trance). But basically, you may not be getting enough rest or sleep. If that is the case, you certainly may want to rest more.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back