Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Extremely Insulted by a member of my Family

dshiznit6996

Recently my cousin and her fiance have had a baby. I posted this somewhere else. She told me that I was a piece of shit psychotic devil worshipper through text (I live in NH, she lives in Florida). She always tells me about her sex life (Disgusting to hear from a cousin right?) to purposely bring me down as I am a virgin. I have been dedicated for a long time but did not perform any rituals of any kind for the first few years of journey down the left hand path because of personal problems, and weak faith in anything at the time.

Now I'm completely dedicated to Satan, and am VERY offended by these outrageous insults from my own kindred. I have tried using thoughtforms to bring her and her fiance misery but to no avail, however I did only wait a few days before I dispersed them because I had changed my mind. However, I now am so very angry, I wish for her and all that makes her happy to bring her misery.

I am unsure of what to do and this is why I have come here. I wish for repercussions for the insults I have endured!

Hail Satan and the TRUE Gods of OLD!

Review the Satanic Magick section of the website and use/adapt one or more to get her out of your life. You don't need this kind of treatment. We do not sit back and take abuse and we have the tools to put a stop to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@... wrote:

Recently my cousin and her fiance have had a baby. I posted this somewhere else. She told me that I was a piece of shit psychotic devil worshipper through text (I live in NH, she lives in Florida). She always tells me about her sex life (Disgusting to hear from a cousin right?) to purposely bring me down as I am a virgin. I have been dedicated for a long time but did not perform any rituals of any kind for the first few years of journey down the left hand path because of personal problems, and weak faith in anything at the time.

Now I'm completely dedicated to Satan, and am VERY offended by these outrageous insults from my own kindred. I have tried using thoughtforms to bring her and her fiance misery but to no avail, however I did only wait a few days before I dispersed them because I had changed my mind. However, I now am so very angry, I wish for her and all that makes her happy to bring her misery.

I am unsure of what to do and this is why I have come here. I wish for repercussions for the insults I have endured!

Yes. You don't deserve such abuse! Keep attacking her, do not give up
until you've reached your desired goal, be that her death or whatever.
Above all, keep strong in Father Satan! Best of luck. Hail Satan!

On 4/23/10, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Review the Satanic Magick section of the website and use/adapt one or more
to get her out of your life. You don't need this kind of treatment. We do
not sit back and take abuse and we have the tools to put a stop to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@... wrote:

Recently my cousin and her fiance have had a baby. I posted this somewhere
else. She told me that I was a piece of shit psychotic devil worshipper
through text (I live in NH, she lives in Florida). She always tells me
about her sex life (Disgusting to hear from a cousin right?) to purposely
bring me down as I am a virgin. I have been dedicated for a long time but
did not perform any rituals of any kind for the first few years of journey
down the left hand path because of personal problems, and weak faith in
anything at the time.

Now I'm completely dedicated to Satan, and am VERY offended by these
outrageous insults from my own kindred. I have tried using thoughtforms to
bring her and her fiance misery but to no avail, however I did only wait a
few days before I dispersed them because I had changed my mind. However, I
now am so very angry, I wish for her and all that makes her happy to bring
her misery.

I am unsure of what to do and this is why I have come here. I wish for
repercussions for the insults I have endured!

since her sex life's great she must have some nice lower chakras ;) you can always rip those out and drain the energy for the benefit of your own. Soul ripping is my favorite method of vengence. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... pping.html

have fun

Don't do something that you regret later.Family is Family.Try to cut her out of your life or even you can make her love you with the magicks that are explained on the site and have fun with the baby! BUT TAKE THIS SERIOUS: NEVER DO SOMETHING THAT YOU REGRET LATER EVEN IF OTHERS ARE NOT GOING BLAME YOU FOR THAT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

Review the Satanic Magick section of the website and use/adapt one or more to get her out of your life. You don't need this kind of treatment. We do not sit back and take abuse and we have the tools to put a stop to it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@ wrote:

the best thing to do is ignore it bro. I have been through this situation many times before. Satan sees your pain and wishes not for you to suffer. the gods wish you happiness. but you must choose to either allow this to effect you or not. we all have a choice in every manner of life. any family who speaks these words to you and wishes you emotional harm is no true family in any manner other than blood. your friends are your true family. those who accept you as you are and care about what lies in your heart. stay strong and your truest of friends will stay by your side no matter what happens.

On Fri Apr 23rd, 2010 3:22 PM EDT ary_shams wrote:

Don't do something that you regret later.Family is Family.Try to cut her out of your life or even you can make her love you with the magicks that are explained on the site and have fun with the baby! BUT TAKE THIS SERIOUS: NEVER DO SOMETHING THAT YOU REGRET LATER EVEN IF OTHERS ARE NOT GOING BLAME YOU FOR THAT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dshiznit6996" <dbtwiztid@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back