Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Exercise

davidlost6667

Hey guys. Quick question. Is exercise ok? I know yoga is not exercise and vice versa but is exercise still an acceptable way of strengthening your physical body? Or is it destructive to your spiritual body? Thanks.
Hail Satan

The stronger your body is the more energy it can handle. Many people who workout do yoga afterwards not just SS. Working out also helps you eliminate toxins through sweat and respiration. Also it can make you look fly as fuck. It can also strengthen the willpower! Dooooo iiiittttttt! But also be safe and make sure you're doing the proper form and appropriate reps/time and nourishing your body to see the gains. Good luck! :)

Hai Satan!

what kind of retarded question is that? YES exercise is needed.

On Saturday, August 15, 2015 12:11 AM, "davidlost6667@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey guys. Quick question. Is exercise ok? I know yoga is not exercise and vice versa but is exercise still an acceptable way of strengthening your physical body? Or is it destructive to your spiritual body? Thanks.
Hail Satan

Its fine, just think of the long term counsquinsses, so you dont injury yourself, rest and Eat well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back