Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy meditation question

Jerome Joncèon

The energy meditation says that I must breath in energy and then I must exhale. And while exhaling visualize the energy expanding my aura. Now I have two questions. ONE: since I don't know the color(s) of my aura how am I suppose to visualize my aura? What colors am I suppose to visualize my aura as while expanding it? TWO: while visualizing the energy expanding my aura am I suppose to actually visualize the energy leaving the center of my body and into my aura, pushing it outward? Or should I just leave the absorbed energy in the center of my body while willing my aura to expand without any energy filling it up?

Hmmm, I think you're making it a bit more complicated than it actually is.
First of all, as it says in the meditation as well, just visualize the color white-gold; visualize your aura as well in the same color. Basically you don't need to visualize as much, as to try to feel the energy. When I was first doing it, I wouldn't really visualize my aura when inhaling; I would just visualize white-gold (or no color) energy entering into my entire body, from feet, hands, center of my front body, back etc.And on the exhale just visualize your aura expanding. Maybe you should experiment on that one, to see how it feels best for you. :)But basically, the energy you just inhaled will expand your aura (you will will it to do so).

Στις 7:54 π.μ. Τρίτη, 5 Αυγούστου 2014, ο/η "Jerome Joncèon jeromejonceon@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

The energy meditation says that I must breath in energy and then I must exhale. And while exhaling visualize the energy expanding my aura. Now I have two questions. ONE: since I don't know the color(s) of my aura how am I suppose to visualize my aura? What colors am I suppose to visualize my aura as while expanding it? TWO: while visualizing the energy expanding my aura am I suppose to actually visualize the energy leaving the center of my body and into my aura, pushing it outward? Or should I just leave the absorbed energy in the center of my body while willing my aura to expand without any energy filling it up?

Perhaps you might even focus on feeling it first, as visualizing it was sometimes a distraction for me. Focus first on feeling it and being consistent, daily.

Are you also cleaning your chakras and aura and doing the aura of protection? That was a big help in visualizing for me. It might help. 

and, are you dedicated?

Focus initially on *FEELING* the energy. This is far more important than the element of visualisation. Without feeling it, even the strongest and clearest visualisation will only be so effective.

HAIL SATAN!!

There are a couple of terms you don’t get.  “Visualize” and “Energy”.  Look those up.  I can help a little with the word “energy”.  As a spiritual being animating a physical body, you are an energy production unit.  “Visualize” means to make it perceptible to the imagination and/or mind.  There are thousands of divination techniques.  They start with using the imagination and then the mind begins to recognize the fact that you can open up something through intention.  Then you start to regain psychic abilities etc.  Also you need to take it step by step.  If you can’t visualize it literally - you will later.  For now, simply imagine it.  And realize that you produce energy (as much as you want) at will.  And yes, it’s done by using intention and imagination at first.  If you don’t believe me define the word “divination”.    

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back