Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy Drains

experiment69x

So Ive recently started trying to get into mediumship.. Clairvoyant mediumship along with starting to really get into the power meditations.My shortterm goal (if possible) is to strengthen my aura and manipulate it.Also, some time in the seventh grade this boy whom I believed had some sort of knowledge when it came to pyschics or mediumship, asked me to place my hands on his so he could "read me." He said I naturally drain energy.. So I wonder now.. Can we, as Satanist, drain Xians of their energy as they do us?.

Take it with a grain of salt. Who knows who this person truly is. If it is true they were drained by you they could have been drained for a number of reasons. You could have been going through a rough day. It could be self protection as you consciously dropped your guard but your subconscious knew they were bad and drained them in self defense. Or they could have been drained because your protections are too strong for them to pass.

There is a give and take in any energetic relationship just as in any relationship. Normally people who are absolutely draining are jewish. They are truly hollow and soulless.

In my family we KNOW when something is up with another. Sometimes even before the event occurs as conditions manifest in the astral/energetically before in the physical world. I have been with family members when they are down and out and yes, it energetically drains you, but in essence they are good people and the relationship is without question beneficial. We all get down sometimes.

Do not let one instance with another person make up your mind about yourself. A basic principal of Spiritual Satanism is self knowledge. If you think this may be a thing focus on learning how to feel energy and then experiment. You will know.

Hail Satan!

I believe so. There is a particular meditation under the Meditations section that talks about Energy Ripping (it's in Intermediate). If you manage to do this, though, make sure you strongly clean your own aura afterwards, since you wouldn't want sapped Xian energy clinging to you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back