Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream.

Draconi666

Please someone of higher members tell me something about this dream, I feel it is important to me to ask about it. I asked this anonymously but I have got answer I have to ask this with my account, so… here I am :D
Dream:
We was celebrating something in place where I have grown up, there was me, mother, godfather, 2 young his daughters and maybe my younger ex brother in law. Obviously something with my mum was not right it seemed she was mentally sick, like almost on the edge of reality and behaving very strange. Me and godfather was aware of this and I decided to take all these family members to forest.

When we gone to forest little bit deeper, I opened portal by my will like I was did this already not the first or second time. Three strange beings appeared in this portal, one of them which appeared closer was big clown, other two was like smaller ones, I opened this portal to ask for help so my mother would be healed. I couldn’t enter this portal because I knew I don’t belong here, and these beings was like very strict to me I felt cold attitude from them, and they behaved like they had consciousness of their own, everything there I was manipulating my godfather, kids, portal, except beings in that portal and mother who was walking around like very sick and mentally Ill…

Everybody was scared and afraid of what I was doing because it was looking strange and dangerous, so father with kids tried to escape, but I directed their attention by my will into the portal because I felt that this was very very serious, and everything has to be right, nothing can’t go wrong and I needed these people here and now.

Something appeared in my hand if not a few things, I asked family to repeat after me, and threw those things into portal for sacrifice, as I threw I shouted “Four!!!” Or “Three!!” And godfather with kids shouted with me, this was a number of items I threw into a portal. Atmosphere was very intense vivid like in tension and action.

Portal was sucking me in, and accidentally I stepped one leg into it. Big clown in portal showed with his finger to my leg with criticism and looked at his collegas like them that I failed. Godfather with kids tried to escape situation because it was crazy what was happening, but I again by manipulating them directed their attention to portal again, and we continued.

Something appeared in my hand again, this time it was one thing, emediately I threw it into portal and we all shouted “One!!!”. Portal started showing symbols of success, entities who was there was gone, I felt like I did everything right and that I succeeded, I finished closing portal by myself, and felt like a programmer of it. We turned around and gone home, I wanted to show godfather shortest way because he was running home, but he knew way already and just runaway very first very happily as everything was over. I felt my mother was healed because of sacrifice I did into that portal. That’s the dream.

So in the past when I had to leave my family and my mother because of enemy in that family and because of my path, I did my best to tell mother why I leave but I know it was not enough because she grown me and maybe she is loving me. To explain right was pretty impossible because of our relationship and that she was really very manipulated by the enemy. I knew that she may go crazy after I left, and I still feeling guilt, but I had no other way. And I asked Father Satan to tell her about me in his way,(because I myself just couldn’t do this) so she would be calm and know that with me everything will be alright and would be able to understand why I left.

Is this dream may mean that Satan helped me with this??? If not what this could have mean?

TerKorian666 said:
Please someone of higher members tell me something about this dream, I feel it is important to me to ask about it. I asked this anonymously but I have got answer I have to ask this with my account, so… here I am :D
Dream:
We was celebrating something in place where I have grown up, there was me, mother, godfather, 2 young his daughters and maybe my younger ex brother in law. Obviously something with my mum was not right it seemed she was mentally sick, like almost on the edge of reality and behaving very strange. Me and godfather was aware of this and I decided to take all these family members to forest.

When we gone to forest little bit deeper, I opened portal by my will like I was did this already not the first or second time. Three strange beings appeared in this portal, one of them which appeared closer was big clown, other two was like smaller ones, I opened this portal to ask for help so my mother would be healed. I couldn’t enter this portal because I knew I don’t belong here, and these beings was like very strict to me I felt cold attitude from them, and they behaved like they had consciousness of their own, everything there I was manipulating my godfather, kids, portal, except beings in that portal and mother who was walking around like very sick and mentally Ill…

Everybody was scared and afraid of what I was doing because it was looking strange and dangerous, so father with kids tried to escape, but I directed their attention by my will into the portal because I felt that this was very very serious, and everything has to be right, nothing can’t go wrong and I needed these people here and now.

Something appeared in my hand if not a few things, I asked family to repeat after me, and threw those things into portal for sacrifice, as I threw I shouted “Four!!!” Or “Three!!” And godfather with kids shouted with me, this was a number of items I threw into a portal. Atmosphere was very intense vivid like in tension and action.

Portal was sucking me in, and accidentally I stepped one leg into it. Big clown in portal showed with his finger to my leg with criticism and looked at his collegas like them that I failed. Godfather with kids tried to escape situation because it was crazy what was happening, but I again by manipulating them directed their attention to portal again, and we continued.

Something appeared in my hand again, this time it was one thing, emediately I threw it into portal and we all shouted “One!!!”. Portal started showing symbols of success, entities who was there was gone, I felt like I did everything right and that I succeeded, I finished closing portal by myself, and felt like a programmer of it. We turned around and gone home, I wanted to show godfather shortest way because he was running home, but he knew way already and just runaway very first very happily as everything was over. I felt my mother was healed because of sacrifice I did into that portal. That’s the dream.

So in the past when I had to leave my family and my mother because of enemy in that family and because of my path, I did my best to tell mother why I leave but I know it was not enough because she grown me and maybe she is loving me. To explain right was pretty impossible because of our relationship and that she was really very manipulated by the enemy. I knew that she may go crazy after I left, and I still feeling guilt, but I had no other way. And I asked Father Satan to tell her about me in his way,(because I myself just couldn’t do this) so she would be calm and know that with me everything will be alright and would be able to understand why I left.

Is this dream may mean that Satan helped me with this??? If not what this could have mean?

There may also be subconscious messages, for example that you are worried about your mother getting ill, or that a stimulus has triggered this worry.

The creatures you dreamed about could be hostile reptiles, or a subconscious "heroic" dream you wrote about, sounds to me in many cases like a rescue dream, which also expresses protection of the family. Could be a sign of strength because you solved the problem here, could be a sign that you can solve difficult problems in reality, you just need the will to do it.

Dreams can be chaotic in many cases, but you have to be able to interpret the signs and the messages. Your guilt may be the reason, you have not closed the part about leaving home and worrying.

This could have caused a compulsion that also resulted in this dream that your mother was healed. Clowns in dreams could mean fear of them, or I could even imagine a sign of diversity, which could be related to the many and varied qualities within you.

These can manifest in many ways, it's all about interpreting the signs correctly. When you ask Satan for help with something you can't do, the phenomenon itself is incredibly amazing. The power of Satan is simply Wonderful. By the way, you had an interesting dream.

Whenever you are dreaming of something taking up in the place where you grew up but you don’t live there anymore (childhood home, school…etc) it’s almost always some unresolved issues from the past that are still affecting you and following you.

What that is is up to you, and you will discover in time.

Larissa666 said:
Whenever you are dreaming of something taking up in the place where you grew up but you don’t live there anymore (childhood home, school…etc) it’s almost always some unresolved issues from the past that are still affecting you and following you.

Or it could just be some kind of attachment to the place (in a good or bad way). We can encounter many things in our dreams, but most of them are indicative of something.

BrightSpace666 said:
Larissa666 said:

Or it could just be some kind of attachment to the place (in a good or bad way). We can encounter many things in our dreams, but most of them are indicative of something.

Yes, attachment too, thank you. I painted it with kinda broad brush by just saying “issues”.

BrightSpace666 said:
TerKorian666 said:
Dream:

There may also be subconscious messages, for example that you are worried about your mother getting ill, or that a stimulus has triggered this worry.

The creatures you dreamed about could be hostile reptiles, or a subconscious "heroic" dream you wrote about, sounds to me in many cases like a rescue dream, which also expresses protection of the family. Could be a sign of strength because you solved the problem here, could be a sign that you can solve difficult problems in reality, you just need the will to do it.

Dreams can be chaotic in many cases, but you have to be able to interpret the signs and the messages. Your guilt may be the reason, you have not closed the part about leaving home and worrying.

This could have caused a compulsion that also resulted in this dream that your mother was healed. Clowns in dreams could mean fear of them, or I could even imagine a sign of diversity, which could be related to the many and varied qualities within you.

These can manifest in many ways, it's all about interpreting the signs correctly. When you ask Satan for help with something you can't do, the phenomenon itself is incredibly amazing. The power of Satan is simply Wonderful. By the way, you had an interesting dream.

Thank you, it is hard for myself to identify more meanings like this for myself at least for now, this is very helpful… yes this one was really interesting as after I woke up I was not able to sleep anymore out of curiosity and I was just frozen in astonishment I guess I reacted like that because of my worries as you mentioned.. thank you again brother, happy Yule!

TerKorian666 said:
BrightSpace666 said:
TerKorian666 said:
Dream:

Thank you, it is hard for myself to identify more meanings like this for myself at least for now, this is very helpful… yes this one was really interesting as after I woke up I was not able to sleep anymore out of curiosity and I was just frozen in astonishment I guess I reacted like that because of my worries as you mentioned.. thank you again brother, happy Yule!

Glad I could help. Happy Yule to you too!

Larissa666 said:

Thank you, very helpful., happy Yule!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back