Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream Question

ZyniX1

I just want to open with this is not about dreams with "powers" or "abilities" or anything like that it's just honestly about the dreams I have been having lately.

These dreams have been going on for about a year now and some of them are worse than others. Most of the dreams I have been having are very brutal in nature. For instance, the one I had the other day involved me in a room with a bunch of friends and for some reason I was just punching, kicking, or even slamming them against walls and such. Now I know I am not a mean or evil hearted person at all and these were friends, but scenarios like this have been occuring a lot. Another dream was of a party I went to. Now in the middle of the party I just pulled a knife out and started killing everyone! It was like a game to me even slicing body parts off and such.

Now personally I don't like blood and gore at all, I can't even stand movies like SAW but that's what my dreams have become and it's driving me crazy. I have had plenty more like one where I was brutally killing my father. What do these dreams mean? Anyone have any advice on how to get rid of them?

Granted I have not been meditating like I used to, but I can't see why that would have any effect on my dreams and in such a way. Maybe there is a meditation I could do to stop these. Any advice would be great!

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ZyniX" <zynix69@... wrote:
I just want to open with this is not about dreams with "powers" or "abilities" or anything like that it's just honestly about the dreams I have been having lately.
Same here ... and I don't have an answer to your question, sorry. I just thought that as long as the topic of dreams has come up, I'd throw out something that's been happening to me. I'm not trying to hijack your thread; maybe we can get a good discussion going of dreams in general.

I've only been studying Satanism for a short time. I began following Satan a couple of weeks ago, and since then have been doing a considerable amount of reading, thinking, more reading, more thinking, with a little semi-ritualistic blasphemy thrown in here and there.

Last night, I had my *fourth* lucid dream since becoming a Satanist. Nothing deeply profound happened in any of the dreams, and none were "heavy" or "serious" at all; I just knew I was dreaming and so was able to do weird things (floating in mid-air, etc.)

Now here's the thing. For years, on and off, I had tried to have lucid dreams. Not for any serious purpose, it just seemed like a fun thing to do. And no matter what I tried, it was very rare that I was successful at it. Almost never, in fact. But now, even though I haven't tried to have them; even though I haven't been reading about dreams at all, and wasn't giving dreams any thought until these lucid dreams started happening ... well, that's it, they're "just happening," effortlessly.

And they started happening when I became a Satanist. Coincidence? I think not. Four in two weeks, compared to how infrequently they occurred earlier, is probably right off the scale as a statistical anomaly. But what, if anything, does this mean? I don't have a clue. Any thoughts? Thanks,

Paul Davies
http://satanistdiary.blogspot.com/

Hello Paul,

I would attribute your dreams to become more aware. Its hard for me to find the words. More "astral", ...your senses are improving. Are you meditating?

I have begun to hear more and more communications from my guardians.
One message or two in the form of words that I hear clearly.

These are gifts. I wouldn't worry too much about it being something...wrong.

Keep it up.

As far as what lucid dreams mean, I do not know enough to talk of it.

I myself had one of the first I ever had last nite.
I was about to fall into a pool of water, and I pivoted, and "flew" over the water back to the side of the pool.
I did this consciously....and it felt wonderful.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanist_diary" <satanist_diary@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ZyniX" <zynix69@ wrote:

Same here ... and I don't have an answer to your question, sorry. I just thought that as long as the topic of dreams has come up, I'd throw out something that's been happening to me. I'm not trying to hijack your thread; maybe we can get a good discussion going of dreams in general.

I've only been studying Satanism for a short time. I began following Satan a couple of weeks ago, and since then have been doing a considerable amount of reading, thinking, more reading, more thinking, with a little semi-ritualistic blasphemy thrown in here and there.

Last night, I had my *fourth* lucid dream since becoming a Satanist. Nothing deeply profound happened in any of the dreams, and none were "heavy" or "serious" at all; I just knew I was dreaming and so was able to do weird things (floating in mid-air, etc.)

Now here's the thing. For years, on and off, I had tried to have lucid dreams. Not for any serious purpose, it just seemed like a fun thing to do. And no matter what I tried, it was very rare that I was successful at it. Almost never, in fact. But now, even though I haven't tried to have them; even though I haven't been reading about dreams at all, and wasn't giving dreams any thought until these lucid dreams started happening ... well, that's it, they're "just happening," effortlessly.

And they started happening when I became a Satanist. Coincidence? I think not. Four in two weeks, compared to how infrequently they occurred earlier, is probably right off the scale as a statistical anomaly. But what, if anything, does this mean? I don't have a clue. Any thoughts? Thanks,

Paul Davies

i had a dream last night that i was in my ritual chamber and i was sitting in front of my altar and my candle was lit and i stared at it with intense concentration and then all went black and i awoke and i felt very blissful and complete could anyone tell me there interpretation on this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satanist_diary" <satanist_diary@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ZyniX" <zynix69@ wrote:

Paul Davies

Seems like you have a big problem on your hands. Research shows that dreams are a way for us to process information and the link between the conscious and subconscious mind. I don't know enough to support or debunk the second part of that statement(tough I do agree with it) but as for the first I can say from experience that it is true. I have lucid dreams rather frequently and if they have some sort of scenario or plot to them I can trace that to something I have seen, heard or read around that time. If you can't link what occurs in your dreams to your current situation then those dreams may mean nothing and you should meditate and use affirmations to achieve peace of mind( no this is not zen crap, I'm telling you to convince your mind to stop doing whatever is bothering you). The third possibility is some entity is seriously fucking with you. I don't have any experience there so it's best you decide what to do. I'd attempt to hunt it down and banish or destroy it. Considering what you could meet on the astral that might not be a very bright idea though(that goes for me as well so who am I to talk) which leaves you with the option to do a banishing ritual.

That's it from me. Sorry I couldn't give you a more specific answer.
Be well and stay strong.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back