Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Does smoking tobacco and marijuana hinder your capabilities?

pacifistgoat666

I've been an avid weed and cigarette smoker for three or four years now, and never did any phisical exercise to add in. My lungs are two chunks of coal wich find it hard to fit much air in them. Does this mean Ill breath in less energy when I power meditate? Will breathing exercises be less rewarding?
Thank you in advance, and good energies be with all of youHail Satan
-M

human mind and body can heal itself from almost anything don't worry keep meditating and don't smoke these shits anymore I too was addicted to weed but I am clean I am strong now .and I can astral project you see.so they will fuck you up and weaken you and your aura.

On Monday, July 18, 2016 2:28 AM, "pacifistgoat666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been an avid weed and cigarette smoker for three or four years now, and never did any phisical exercise to add in. My lungs are two chunks of coal wich find it hard to fit much air in them. Does this mean Ill breath in less energy when I power meditate? Will breathing exercises be less rewarding?
-M

Hey,As far as I know, the act of "breathing in" energy is just so that you can better visualize it. I can gather energy without breathing in for example. It should be totally fine if you cant breath in as much air as other people. Also, if you aren't having a strict meditation routine I would suggest you to do the 6 months spiritual warfare training program, as the crown chakra is also opened in this program. Opening the crown chakra helps with getting rid of drug addictions as it gives you pleasure by itself. (Here is the program: https://booksforsatanspeople.files.word ... 202011.pdf )
HAIL SATAN!! 

"pacifistgoat666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 12:28 Montag, 18.Juli 2016:

-M

Not an expert here but I did astral project the day after smoking plenty of weed. Also an extract from the plant killed a severe illness I got from mice that just about killed me I believe. Also isnt hashish listed somewhere as being associated with a certain demon? I definitely advocate moderation in all things however.

Thank you all so much, I will take it in mind.Thanks and may good energies go where you are, and HAIL SATAN-M

PacifistGoat666

When I dedicated myself, I still smoked and thought it was fine. It really wasn't. all I can say is, smoking marijuana while trying to advance yourself spiritually is practically the equivalent of tying a 2 Ton Stone around your body and trying to move it everyday. As opposed to not smoking, you have nothing tying you down.

It hinders your advancement with no benefits whatsoever.

It's your choice.

-PMPM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back