Header Wallpaper

Do animals have souls?

AveSatanas41811 min to read

I’m more and more curious about this, bc I have a cat whom I love dearly, and when I think of the last day with him it breaks my heart bc I’ve been conditioned to believe that animals have no souls, but truthfully, I never truly believed that. Do animals have souls? Do they continue on as animals in the next life or could they have been humans in previous lives? What makes a person reincarnate as an animal in their next life?

#66
This is the targeted message.

What species you are is the absolute most fundamental and basic thing about you, that is the center of your entire existence. Your species, your sex, and your race. These are things that will absolutely never change. The only way for these to change is by absolute dissipation of the soul so that the soul is no longer existing, and then a new soul being created which would not be the same person.

Do we know how new souls get created? Does the creation of a new race (by creating a never before mixed race) automatically create a soul?