Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Did i do my Dedication right?

dcook080

i wrote everything i had to on a piece of paper then when it was time to draw blood i cut my left finger but could only get enough blood to spell my first name. is this ok or should i dedicate again?

Your ritual was valid. Welcome to the family! Hail Satan!

On Sunday, June 7, 2015 10:13 AM, "dcook080@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

i wrote everything i had to on a piece of paper then when it was time to draw blood i cut my left finger but could only get enough blood to spell my first name. is this ok or should i dedicate again?

I wrote everything and got ready by the time I had to write my blood I didn't have a dry pen then I wrote it with a match stick is my dedication valid ??
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "dcook080@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 07 Jun 2015 10:13:04 -0700To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Did i do my Dedication right?

Your blood was on the paper. If in your heart you were genuinely dedicating to Satan, then your dedication was valid.

The goal of Spiritual Satanism is to spiritually empoer yourself and obtain powers humans are supposed to have, like telepathy and healing. Power meditation is key to that goal. The 40 Day Meditation Program is a good place to start with meditation.

40 Day Meditation Program
http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back