Header Wallpaper

Deprogramming

Henu the Great1 min to read
Wodensaid:

I believe there is a ritual or meditation that cleanses the soul of past religious conditioning, but can't find it. Does anyone know what it is?

Many thanks for any help you might have.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=245132#p245132 - How To Deprogram From Christianity (Guide)

And kudos for the effort, by the way. christianity is a bitch on many levels.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#1
This is the targeted message.

I never accepted Christianity and never thought it was of any importance or truth.
However, we sang many songs from the bible in school, and some of them are still in my subconsciousness. Once in a while those songs pop up, and when I hear them I think "what a big pile of trash".

Most or even all of us are still brainwashed, some to a greater extend than others.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#2

This seems to work quite well ansuz or Uruz or munka 88 111 216 "I am completely and totally free of all connections influences and programmings of _____ right now" choose the person who influenced you the most towards christianity. You will probably also notice some other stuff you might begin to deprogram from too. Cause christians often believe other things that are unhelpful outside of that.

This is a round about way of doing it but it gets this energy and influence out of you cause it didn't originate from you.