Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demon Sigils!

ancientsoulm8

Okay if anyone knows where I can obtain the sigils of the following demons please reply:

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

I need these sigils because they personally have contacted me
and told me to get their sigils...this is very very important and
I hope that you will help in this....

HAIL SATAN! HAIL LORD LUCIFER!

<td val[/IMG]Try here! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Names.html The Sigils are with each Demon description!

--- On Sat, 8/1/09, ancientsoulm8 <mysweettot@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Demon Sigils!
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, August 1, 2009, 5:21 PM

Okay if anyone knows where I can obtain the sigils of the following demons please reply:

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_18@... wrote:
Try here! http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Names.html
The Sigils are with each Demon description!

--- On Sat, 8/1/09, ancientsoulm8 <mysweettot@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

The Sigils shes looking for arent included in the JOS, this is why shes asking the group.

<td val[/IMG]Sorry my mistake, I hadn't checked!

--- On Sun, 8/2/09, allforenki <allforenki@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Demon Sigils!
Date: Sunday, August 2, 2009, 5:24 PM

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Loki Tanas <loki_tanas_ 18@... wrote:

Try here! http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ DemonNames. html
The Sigils are with each Demon description!

--- On Sat, 8/1/09, ancientsoulm8 <mysweettot@ ... wrote:

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

The Sigils shes looking for arent included in the JOS, this is why shes asking the group.
[/TD]

Yes they are demons, they are listed under "high ranking gods of hell". I don't think they use sigils, if they did they would have one up, so maybe all you need to do is chant their name.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tulipgirl2009" <tulipgirl2009@... wrote:

Are you sure they are demons?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ wrote:

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

not all demons are demons. most of them are different species. i am not a demon. i am a marekral. that is why my sigil is not up there. sigils are some times waste of time. mine is not up there for many reasons. so please. do not wonder. i did not in anyway come to you. nor will i ever come to anyone. i only visit the people who need to die. thank you for your time.

-abadakus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Narxas" <amulk00@... wrote:

Yes they are demons, they are listed under "high ranking gods of hell". I don't think they use sigils, if they did they would have one up, so maybe all you need to do is chant their name.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tulipgirl2009" <tulipgirl2009@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ wrote:

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

a what? a mackeral, thats a fish, if you really were a fish how could you be typing, or using a pc? dont the moderators check the contents of posts anymore, you know, to try and weed out the nutjobs?

hail Satan and the true gods

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theturk15" <theturk15@... wrote:
not all demons are demons. most of them are different species. i am not a demon. i am a marekral. that is why my sigil is not up there. sigils are some times waste of time. mine is not up there for many reasons. so please. do not wonder. i did not in anyway come to you. nor will i ever come to anyone. i only visit the people who need to die. thank you for your time.

-abadakus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Narxas" <amulk00@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tulipgirl2009" <tulipgirl2009@ wrote:

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

So, you are a what a marekral?  I thought you said you are Abddon.That's what you've been telling people here.  

Marekral is: A MODEL TO OPTTMTZE TRAP SYSTEMS USED FOR  SMALL MAMMAL (RODENTIA, INSECTIVORA) DENSITY  ESTIMATES 

Sent: Monday, August 3, 2009 7:51:49 PM

-abadakus

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Narxas" <amulk00@... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "tulipgirl2009" <tulipgirl2009@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ wrote:

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

Plz cut the emo shit.

Anyway, unto ancien't soul's request,u can browse the grimoires. I believe the "Grimoirum Verum" has the sigils of most of the gods you are looking for, as well as some of the "lesser" gods.

Try googling "pdf search" and search the name.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theturk15" <theturk15@... wrote:

-abadakus

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Narxas" <amulk00@ wrote:

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "scarlet_wych" <scarlet_wych@... wrote:
a what? a mackeral, thats a fish, if you really were a fish how could you be typing, or using a pc? dont the moderators check the contents of posts anymore, you know, to try and weed out the nutjobs?

hail Satan and the true gods

-- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theturk15" <theturk15@ wrote:

-abadakus

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

Thanks for your responses.......I think I know what I have to do...lol I have talked to them they have explained it more to me
so I appreciate your replies!

HAIL SATAN!

He said "marekral" not "mackeral"
It's something completely different...jackass.
It's like trying to say that "hair" and "hare" is the same thing...

Stay off the drugs. Seriously.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "theturk15" <theturk15@... wrote:

-abadakus

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

Marekral NOT a Mackeral fish? Maybe a rodent?
MAREKRAL IS A MODEL TO OPTTMTZE TRAP SYSTEMS USED FOR SMALL MAMMAL (RODENTIA, INSECTIVORA) DENSITY ESTIMATES.

Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 8:13:19 PM

He said "marekral" not "mackeral"
It's something completely different... jackass.
It's like trying to say that "hair" and "hare" is the same thing...

I agree !! 
STAY OFF THE DRUGS
Sent: Tuesday, August 4, 2009 9:02:59 PM

Stay off the drugs. Seriously.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "theturk15" <theturk15@. .. wrote:

-abadakus

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Narxas" <amulk00@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "tulipgirl2009" <tulipgirl2009@ wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ancientsoulm8" <mysweettot@ wrote:

Agaliarept
Sargatanas
Abaddon
Alastor
Behemoth
Leviathan
Mastema

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back