Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

deep trances

justin_mcclafferty

It seems like I can only attempt to do a deep trance. For 30 mins. It is right when my fingers and toes.go cold and don't fall there at all. Then after this. My body forces me out of the trance. I don't know Sgt this is happening, can someone give me advice HAIL SATAN

I don't knooow... But why would you need to do it more than 30 minutes? I think that even 30 minutes is a really great period of time for a deep trance. Most workings may last maximum 20 minutes (if you need to be in a deep trance). But hey, why don't you ask your own self why you get out of trance after 30 minutes, while being in a trance? :) You'll definitely get an answer while in a deep trance.

Στις 7:01 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 21 Ιουλίου 2014, ο/η "justin_mcclafferty@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

It seems like I can only attempt to do a deep trance. For 30 mins. It is right when my fingers and toes.go cold and don't fall there at all. Then after this. My body forces me out of the trance. I don't know Sgt this is happening, can someone give me advice HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back