Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Creating a New Soul/Godly Offspring

lucius_montague

Hail my dearest Family,
While discussing the topic with-in our S.I.D.F (Satanic Internet Defense Force) I began to ponder the details as to how to "create the Ayran Super-men" stated in one of HP Mageson666's latest sermons.. His explanation was generally have two awakened souls mate with one another and their offspring would be next to the Gods, a true Nephilim..

I'd imagine the process is:
During love-making our souls are already open and creating a bond with our lover (which is often the copper ties in the Heart Chakra) [Seen when detaching unwanted energies]. We bond and link our main seven chakras to our lovers; creating an equal flow of energy through vibrant green strands (as in Azazel's Heart Chakra working). 
As each works towards orgasm you can *feel* Kundalini (sexual) energy travel up the spine and down the front chakras. 
The Kundalini energy starts to stimulate the Sacral and Pineal glands both secreting the elixirs in a metaphysical form as "hormones" inside the body. 
Your partner also experiences this and excretes his/hers through-out their body. (Which could definitely contribute to the trance state during love making.) 
With the connecting strands between the chakras both share all their energies and elixirs. 
As the male reaches climax he release sperm infused with his elixirs and energies (in essence; a philosopher's stone) into the egg of the female (which too is a "Philosopher's Stone" containing the male and female elixirs and a piece of each 7 chakras). 
The two merge and form as a next to Godly offspring cell to reside inside the mother... 
With such energy the child is already marvelous to say the least; but, imagine if the mother continues power meditation while pregnant. I highly suggest all those planning on having children in this life to indeed ascend your Kundalini before if possible.

I sincerely hope this clarifies the process and brings about enlightenment on the topic.
~Lucius MontagueHail Odin, All-Father! Hail Grand Duchess Agares! Hail to our Legions!

Believe me when I say I will probably never dare to bother with children before ascension at the very least.One because I just have no resources anyway to deal with such a thing, 2 because I'm the sort who likes to achieve any and all goals I have before doing anything else anyway and children before ascension would be a huge distraction.
So yes I agree with you on that one. Better to wait until you have risen your serpent before having kids.
HAIL SATAN!

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 1:49 PM, "dark.prince29@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail my dearest Family,
While discussing the topic with-in our S.I.D.F (Satanic Internet Defense Force) I began to ponder the details as to how to "create the Ayran Super-men" stated in one of HP Mageson666's latest sermons.. His explanation was generally have two awakened souls mate with one another and their offspring would be next to the Gods, a true Nephilim..

I'd imagine the process is:
During love-making our souls are already open and creating a bond with our lover (which is often the copper ties in the Heart Chakra) [Seen when detaching unwanted energies]. We bond and link our main seven chakras to our lovers; creating an equal flow of energy through vibrant green strands (as in Azazel's Heart Chakra working). 
As each works towards orgasm you can *feel* Kundalini (sexual) energy travel up the spine and down the front chakras. 
The Kundalini energy starts to stimulate the Sacral and Pineal glands both secreting the elixirs in a metaphysical form as "hormones" inside the body. 
Your partner also experiences this and excretes his/hers through-out their body. (Which could definitely contribute to the trance state during love making.) 
With the connecting strands between the chakras both share all their energies and elixirs. 
As the male reaches climax he release sperm infused with his elixirs and energies (in essence; a philosopher's stone) into the egg of the female (which too is a "Philosopher's Stone" containing the male and female elixirs and a piece of each 7 chakras). 
The two merge and form as a next to Godly offspring cell to reside inside the mother... 
With such energy the child is already marvelous to say the least; but, imagine if the mother continues power meditation while pregnant. I highly suggest all those planning on having children in this life to indeed ascend your Kundalini before if possible.

I sincerely hope this clarifies the process and brings about enlightenment on the topic.
~Lucius MontagueHail Odin, All-Father! Hail Grand Duchess Agares! Hail to our Legions!

Thank you got posting this as sacred union is an imperative process for our Ascension...

I was hoping to connect with relevant High Priestesses and Priests regarding this..

As for womben, an Activated Womb, also activates the Kundalini... I'll post more on this topic... It is essential healing and unresolved issues have been addressed - whatever works for you. Important for men as well... To be connected with their 7 gateways to their god... Tantric of the dark arts (be wary of fake, predatory and new age bs which is now rampant today)..

3 important principles is to honour yourself.
Sacredness
Sovereignty
Self Honour..
I'll post more later... Feel free to add on your perspective and insights...

Ishtar wishes for all to return to our true selves.

Hail Satan, the Almighty and the ineffable.

Love to our Family of Satan.

I don't think the OP (Lucius Montague) meant this as a description of a process essential to ascension but rather the manner in which on might conceive a spiritual child.

Yes this is the manner in which to conceive an empowered child.If you are replying to that guy who said an empowered womb stimulates the kundalini he meant that in the context that during pregnancy an empowered womb will stimulate the kundalini in the fetus.
This will lead the the child being born with an empowered serpent and open chakras.
If both parents had risen serpents and imbued their energies and elixirs into their sperm and egg cells
then the child conceived would from the very fist cell be supercharged with these energies and the empowered womb of the mother would continue to stimulate this process so the child born would have unparalleled energy.

On Monday, November 9, 2015 12:14 AM, "ivan.folghera@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

I don't think the OP (Lucius Montague) meant this as a description of a process essential to ascension but rather the manner in which on might conceive a spiritual child.

Think of it in terms of Dragon Ball Z. With each successive generation it is easier to become a Super Sayiajin. The analogy applies here. 

LOL good point with the DBZ reference

The garlic jr saga also had the ugly ass reptilian looking bad guys kneeling to a 6 pointed star. Though that saga was so poorly done I got the feeling Toriyama was just trolling us. It was like the shitty acting you see in B horror movies.
The buu saga ended with the entire planet earth giving up their energy cheering "SATAN! SATAN! SATAN!" supplying energy for a spell to end that planet killing psycho made of bubble gum xD
So many puns and satanic allegories in DBZ.

On Monday, November 9, 2015 1:41 PM, "lucius.oria@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

Think of it in terms of Dragon Ball Z. With each successive generation it is easier to become a Super Sayiajin. The analogy applies here. 

Also something important to remember is that the creation of the new race of Aryan God-Men does not stop with our children, we have to turn OURSELVES into the God-Man, which was the purpose of the SS. The SS meditated for hours a day and practised kundalini yoga (this is documented) They came extremely close, the allied forces reported that SS men displayed strange powers during battle, things like levitation, and a animalistic trance like state in battle. 

On Monday, November 9, 2015 2:31 PM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

LOL good point with the DBZ reference

The garlic jr saga also had the ugly ass reptilian looking bad guys kneeling to a 6 pointed star. Though that saga was so poorly done I got the feeling Toriyama was just trolling us. It was like the shitty acting you see in B horror movies.
The buu saga ended with the entire planet earth giving up their energy cheering "SATAN! SATAN! SATAN!" supplying energy for a spell to end that planet killing psycho made of bubble gum xD
So many puns and satanic allegories in DBZ.

On Monday, November 9, 2015 1:41 PM, "lucius.oria@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

@ angryshaman I'm a "she" :)
Yes, my response was adding to (OP ?) Post on how one must first have their wombs (a sacred gateway) to our divine - kundalini yes... 
Not where Ivan got the impression, that my reply of the womb/ activated kundalini in both men and women was a deviation away from the superhuman child conception. All of this is the foundation work. :)
So thank you for the posts fellas. Anyway, thank you for sharing! I hope the family of Satan is going well and powering on .
May the Forces of Hell be with you.
Hail Lord Enkhi. Hail Satan!! 3

Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android
On Tue, 10 Nov, 2015 at 4:06 am, fake name angryshaman666@... [Advanced_Meditation]<[email protected] wrote:   Yes this is the manner in which to conceive an empowered child.If you are replying to that guy who said an empowered womb stimulates the kundalini he meant that in the context that during pregnancy an empowered womb will stimulate the kundalini in the fetus.
This will lead the the child being born with an empowered serpent and open chakras.
If both parents had risen serpents and imbued their energies and elixirs into their sperm and egg cells
then the child conceived would from the very fist cell be supercharged with these energies and the empowered womb of the mother would continue to stimulate this process so the child born would have unparalleled energy.

On Monday, November 9, 2015 12:14 AM, "ivan.folghera@... [Advanced_Meditation]" <[email protected] wrote:

I enjoyed what Fake Name had said. I intended this article/sermon/writing to show an explanation of how to created a godly child *after* ascending. This is not the process to ascend the Kundalini. Kai Purr wrote extensively on the topic and was an excellent scribe from Father.

I also enjoyed what brother Yog said. Many of us who know of our past lives as part of the Waffen-SS or SchtutzStaffel remember that we lead satanic lives full of spiritual workings. (Some more than others.)

The process above is far beyond the reach of most here anyway and should be made note of but not focused on yet. Focus on opening your chakras, clearing the "dross" inside, removing the Granthas (knots) and filling the shushumna channel with the liquid of the elixirs to form the path up to the cerebellum for the Kundalini to travel in. Read Kai Purr's PDF and do the yogas.

~Sturmman Lucius Montague
44/666

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back