Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Conception of WAR

Edward666

Some people say war is always bad and others say it is always good. I'll write a few words, in this time is necessary to talk about it.

Our conception of war is not moralistic, but presents us with its ability to resolve vital decisions and situations.

We can define it as "formal self-definition" In these situations the heroic gesture full of courage takes on a higher position than the non-orderly mass that represents a threat to life, honor and one's vital geographical space.
The free and heroic vision of the world judges war as an episode of the struggle that decides the events of life, victory establishes who by honor and merit is destined to govern.

I obviously want to remind you that war is never a good tool to use, however sometimes it is necessary to protect the truth and re-establish the mandatory hierarchical order for the development and maintenance of peoples.

Spiritual warfare is always a war that requires time and energy. No one wants this situation but it is necessary to regain control of our "home" and begin an era of wealth and prosperity.

Larmata-greca.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back