Header Wallpaper

Chakra spinning directions

AvatarSparkingPowerUP1 min to read

Is it ok if i spinn the lower chakras clockwise and the upper chakras anticlokwise?
And i spinn the heart chakra both vortexes clockwise.
Or should i spinn all of the chakras in the same direction?

#20
This is the targeted message.
Catalincata94said:
FancyMancysaid:
Catalincata94said:

Not sure about Narnia didn't really saw that one but this is for sure that i unlocked the secrets of the word! :twisted: :lol: So what's next the secrets of the galaxy? XD

Perhaps it might be true in a sense that "you'd have to see it to believe it" (although that is an oxymoron, of course!).

I wanted to write world not word so yeah i don't know what you mean... i was joking

I read "world", but what I was referring to was that people wouldn't believe things unless they saw the Astral, etc. (but once seen, it does not need to be "believed").

#21
Shaelsaid:
Shaelsaid:

...

I.

Love.

This might be tied into how well balanced one's ida & pingala are, too. I cant get her to change directions no matter how hard I try. I still have a big imbalance in favor of my pingala, so perhaps it's linked to that.

if it's on the cell, swing it until it changes direction ...

#22
FancyMancysaid:
Catalincata94said:
FancyMancysaid:

Perhaps it might be true in a sense that "you'd have to see it to believe it" (although that is an oxymoron, of course!).

I wanted to write world not word so yeah i don't know what you mean... i was joking

I read "world", but what I was referring to was that people wouldn't believe things unless they saw the Astral, etc. (but once seen, it does not need to be "believed").

That's true. Whe you believed something in the past then when it became known to you, you can't believe it further because you know it, knowing and believing are diferent and they are not the same thing.