Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Case of the shudders today

l3bekk

I seem to be shuddering every several moments, it's like what the Xians would call catching the "holy spirit" or "holy ghost" it would start with this feeling creeping up inside me or my back and rushing upwards. This started the time this xian woman from my mom church came and talked for a bit and now she is gone and I just started shuddering, I also shuddered when I was watching a show and they mentioned Satan (well they said Devil) in a bad context (like usual). Sometimes I get the shudders when I meditate but its really rare and usually has less of an on edge feeling and is more of a sensation in the spine that runs up and down my back from the base to the top of my head. But this one is just annoying, can someone explain what is happening to me?

Hm... I'm not sure so I will do a hypothesis.Maybe when you get the shivers (with the xtians etc) it is an enemy attack, or you can just sense their really negative and filthy energy.However, when it comes to meditations, maybe you're having experiences with your Kundalini? (since there is no "negative energy" involved when you meditate)
Απο: l3bekk <l3bekk@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 3:57 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 9 Αυγούστου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Case of the shudders today

I seem to be shuddering every several moments, it's like what the Xians would call catching the "holy spirit" or "holy ghost" it would start with this feeling creeping up inside me or my back and rushing upwards. This started the time this xian woman from my mom church came and talked for a bit and now she is gone and I just started shuddering, I also shuddered when I was watching a show and they mentioned Satan (well they said Devil) in a bad context (like usual). Sometimes I get the shudders when I meditate but its really rare and usually has less of an on edge feeling and is more of a sensation in the spine that runs up and down my back from the base to the top of my head. But this one is just annoying, can someone explain what is happening to me?

IMO, if you are not doing chakra and kundalini meditation yet, could be a possible medical condition. If you are seeing these symptoms after you came to SS and started meditations, then possibly an enemy attack. Do a banishment ritual and protection meditation, and see if anything changes. Also do aura cleansing/strengthening meditation regularly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "l3bekk" <l3bekk@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back