Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CANT FIND ANY BLACK CANDLES HERE :(

j123jojo

I WANTED TO COMMIT MYSELF TO THE LORD ON THE MOST AUSPICIOUS DAY.. OCTOBER 31...I M TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET BLACK CANDLES BUT AM JUST NOT GETTING IT..WHAT SHOULD I DO...?

you can use blue candles, blue is the color of lord Satan.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, October 28, 2009 6:12:37 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] CANT FIND ANY BLACK CANDLES HERE :(

I WANTED TO COMMIT MYSELF TO THE LORD ON THE MOST AUSPICIOUS DAY.. OCTOBER 31...I M TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET BLACK CANDLES BUT AM JUST NOT GETTING IT..WHAT SHOULD I DO...?

Where do you live? Do you have a mall? If so here are some stores to look for this one in my area is called gypsy soul. They have a lot of Wiccan junk but you can use the black candles there if u do not have that place just try spencers they should have some I hope this helped but if didn't I would just use a blue or purple one even red can work. Hail Satan!

On Oct 28, 2009, at 6:12 AM, "j123jojo" <j123jojo@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "j123jojo" <j123jojo@... wrote:
getting black candle is very tough in india. if black candle is not available, blue candle to be used as an alternative because our lord knows our condition and he will accept our commitment. i read above the point in www.angelfire.com.

Hi I'm new to the group and this is my first time to write.

I also had the same problem finding black candles. I live in Japan and black candles are not easy to find here. I tried searching but my last option was to get it from overseas which is too expensive for me... so what I did was to buy some white candles and break them to pieces with care to not damage the candle wicks. I also bought some crayons and used the black crayon and some darker colored crayons, I also added black ink to get a more darker black color. I found out that the white candles are too dominant for just the crayons so I had to use more crayons and black pigment. Remember to buy longer candles because you will be needing the wicks.

1) I used steel softdrink cans as my candle moulds. I'm not confident with the aluminum cans because of the heat of the molten candle wax... I cut one end of the can and washed it clean. I taped one end or the candle wick to the bottom of the can (I used aluminum tape. I don't know if ordinary plastic tape can endure the heat... You can also use a hot glue gun if you have one. If you don't have any, probably you can tie one end of the wick to something heavy (maybe like a small bolt or nut). To keep the wick on top in center position, you can use a stick, pencil, etc... (I use chopsticks).

2) I placed the white crayons in a hot frying pan and waited until all have melted, then I added the black crayons and started mixing. I waited for the temperature to drop a bit then I poured the molten candle wax in to the candle mould and let it sit for several hours to cool down.

3) I prepared a bowl and placed water and lots of ice, then I submerged the candle in the water and waited a few minutes until the candle was cold. Pulled out the candle from the cold water and gave the mould a few gentle taps on the bottom while gently pulled the wick. The candle slid off the mould like magik! I wiped the candle dry and shaved the end of the candle to my desired shape. I found out that the candle will shrink after cooling and this is the reason why I had to shave the top to my desired shape.

The black candles that I have made are not really beautiful nor perfect but they work.
Good luck and may you have a nice day.

hello my love found some little ones at walgreens and there basic so lightly scented u can not tell. we bought out the store. they were halloween section
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Ronnel" <romatak@... wrote:

Hi I'm new to the group and this is my first time to write.

I also had the same problem finding black candles. I live in Japan and black candles are not easy to find here. I tried searching but my last option was to get it from overseas which is too expensive for me... so what I did was to buy some white candles and break them to pieces with care to not damage the candle wicks. I also bought some crayons and used the black crayon and some darker colored crayons, I also added black ink to get a more darker black color. I found out that the white candles are too dominant for just the crayons so I had to use more crayons and black pigment. Remember to buy longer candles because you will be needing the wicks.

1) I used steel softdrink cans as my candle moulds. I'm not confident with the aluminum cans because of the heat of the molten candle wax... I cut one end of the can and washed it clean. I taped one end or the candle wick to the bottom of the can (I used aluminum tape. I don't know if ordinary plastic tape can endure the heat... You can also use a hot glue gun if you have one. If you don't have any, probably you can tie one end of the wick to something heavy (maybe like a small bolt or nut). To keep the wick on top in center position, you can use a stick, pencil, etc... (I use chopsticks).

2) I placed the white crayons in a hot frying pan and waited until all have melted, then I added the black crayons and started mixing. I waited for the temperature to drop a bit then I poured the molten candle wax in to the candle mould and let it sit for several hours to cool down.

3) I prepared a bowl and placed water and lots of ice, then I submerged the candle in the water and waited a few minutes until the candle was cold. Pulled out the candle from the cold water and gave the mould a few gentle taps on the bottom while gently pulled the wick. The candle slid off the mould like magik! I wiped the candle dry and shaved the end of the candle to my desired shape. I found out that the candle will shrink after cooling and this is the reason why I had to shave the top to my desired shape.

The black candles that I have made are not really beautiful nor perfect but they work.
Good luck and may you have a nice day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back