Header Wallpaper

Brace Yourselves : First Coronavirus Death in US

AvatarJack2 min to read

https://youtu.be/Q-CrqxMjiEg

The Trump administration on Saturday announced new travel restrictions after confirmation of the first coronavirus death in the US, with President Donald Trump signaling a more robust response as US cases rise.

Trump said additional cases in America were “likely” but cautioned the public not to “panic.”

“Additional cases in the US are likely,” Trump said, “but healthy individuals should be able to fully recover.”

The President, joined by members of his administration’s coronavirus task force as he made comments from the White House briefing room, aimed to calm Americans.

“We respectfully ask the media and politicians and everybody else involved not do anything to incite the panic, because there’s no reason to panic at all,” Trump said.

The President also offered his condolences to the first coronavirus death in America.

Dr. Jeffrey Duchin, health officer for Seattle and King County, Washington, confirmed Saturday that the individual who died was male. Trump earlier described the patient, who died in Washington state, as a “medically high-risk patient in her late 50s” and “a wonderful woman.”

A senior administration official blamed the director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the mix up.

“Dr. (Robert) Redfield briefed Pence and Trump after speaking with Washington State health officials that it was a woman. Washington State has since corrected,” the official said.

Redfield tweeted later Saturday that the “CDC erroneously identified the patient as a female in a briefing earlier (Saturday) with the President and Vice President.”

The Washington patient appears to have become ill through community spread, according to Redfield, who spoke alongside the President at Saturday’s briefing.

Source
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/02/29/politics/trump-coronavirus-outbreak/index.html

#20

There's confirmed 100s of people in US now.

#21
Jacksaid:


...

A Zevist can easily be immune to the vireus and swine flue I.E> I have only caught type A oncew a year for last two years and never get flu shot, and I lick the ground sometims(seriously)

#22
animeman666said:

Zevism will have means to rid themselfs, once infected? Care to private message me please, no I'm not an infiltrator.

Current scientific/virology doesn't have the means or knowledge to remove dormant viral strains from the nerves or other places, especially not one that mutates quicker than the flu. However, with enough energy, I bet a Zevist individual could heal themselves, perhaps with one of the generic healing activities, or perhaps something more specific.

I really hope the virus does not have any dormant/latent abilities, because that would be a nightmare. However, if that is truly the case, I am sure we will get some guidance, either from the Gods or from each other, on how to truly rid ourselves of the virus.

#23
Blitzkreigsaid:
animeman666said:

Zevism will have means to rid themselfs, once infected? Care to private message me please, no I'm not an infiltrator.

Current scientific/virology doesn't have the means or knowledge to remove dormant viral strains from the nerves or other places, especially not one that mutates quicker than the flu. However, with enough energy, I bet an Zevism individual could heal themselves, perhaps with one of the generic healing activities, or perhaps something more specific.

I really hope the virus does not have any dormant/latent abilities, because that would be a nightmare. However, if that is truly the case, I am sure we will get some guidance, either from the Gods or from each other, on how to truly rid ourselves of the virus.

Hahaha I agree, thanks!