Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Blessed By Satan

Isisd

Tonight, I am thankful

"You open the gateway to True understanding,
With you, eternity arrives." - Satan's Psalm I

I've been attracted by the occult since a really, really young age; and I've been studying and practicing it for what it seems to be a lot of time. Around 4 years ago I came across the JoS literally by chance, and intrigued by it, I choose that this site would be my new source of study (since I've always practiced the occult and witchcraft, but never made the religions and cults I was studying actually mine). Eventually, what it seemed to be one of my casual interests, became a blissfull routine. 2 years of Satanic practice and study later (2022) I joined the forums, with the intention of learning more and confronting myself with a community that, with great pleasure, I found full of understanding, intelligent and stimulating people. I've got more into detail, I've deepened my study and practice. I received spirtual messages and dreams, but also blows that shattered my delusions and illusions towards Satan and Satanism. I've questioned this Path that was right in front of me, tried to find any flaws in it, or deceits. There aren't any: I only found Truth. Two more years have passed, and I'm now ready, and sure about what I have to do. I dwelled in the JoS site and spent a lot of time studying and postponing my dedication, cause I know that if I make a promise to Him and the Gods, I will keep it all my life, no matter the cost. I passed this week in my countryside house, meditating, studying Satan, following nature rhythms, practicing Satan's absolution ritual and listening to Loreena Mckennitt and Enya songs (lol). I now know what my Path is, I now know that this Path is meaningful and deep enough to dedicate my Soul to it. Some more purification and praying days will lead to my dedication ritual to Satan. I've been blessed. Satan blessed me and I'm thankful.

Tonight, I am thankful

I've been attracted by the occult since a really, really young age; and I've been studying and practicing it for what it seems to be a lot of time. Around 4 years ago I came across the JoS literally by chance, and intrigued by it, I choose that this site would be my new source of study (since I've always practiced the occult and witchcraft, but never made the religions and cults I was studying actually mine). Eventually, what it seemed to be one of my casual interests, became a blissfull routine. 2 years of Satanic practice and study later (2022) I joined the forums, with the intention of learning more and confronting myself with a community that, with great pleasure, I found full of understanding, intelligent and stimulating people. I've got more into detail, I've deepened my study and practice. I received spirtual messages and dreams, but also blows that shattered my delusions and illusions towards Satan and Satanism. I've questioned this Path that was right in front of me, tried to find any flaws in it, or deceits. There aren't any: I only found Truth. Two more years have passed, and I'm now ready, and sure about what I have to do. I dwelled in the JoS site and spent a lot of time studying and postponing my dedication, cause I know that if I make a promise to Him and the Gods, I will keep it all my life, no matter the cost. I passed this week in my countryside house, meditating, studying Satan, following nature rhythms, practicing Satan's absolution ritual and listening to Loreena Mckennitt and Enya songs (lol). I now know what my Path is, I now know that this Path is meaningful and deep enough to dedicate my Soul to it. Some more purification and praying days will lead to my dedication ritual to Satan. I've been blessed. Satan blessed me and I'm thankful.
Nice to hear!
Hail Father SATAN

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonight, I am thankful

This is the right way to start the wisest of paths.

Big blessings to you ⭐

We are here to support you all the way. Blessings Brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back