Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

being impose god

LoyalSS

during the bulding of my aop some entity came up while giving me the feeling that he one of the gods that in itself was very strange that one of the gods would bother to come to me when i working on my protection but hes presence couldn't be ignored so i shift my attention to him and suddenly what appears to be he's eyes turned completely black like the fucker trying to scare me, i called immediately my guardian and it seems like he disappeared or handled by my guardian, while i kept bulding protection i couldn't stop think for a moment that he had a strange yellow-golden aura that looked weak to me i was just furious at the situation i asked my guardian to bring him back for a few moments just so I could burn his thin aura particles with blue satanic fire he tried to scare me in the most corny way he didnt to any harm rather than just trying to scare me while i was charged with energy and i didnt really give a fuck about such attempts because it is feel powerful when bulding aop but these desperate attempts to scare someone whos practicing without fear is akward

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back